Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

elite_garbage_man posted:

Who ever has the highest pft gets it

more like highest cft score bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

I realize asking for women studies and rhetoric majors to be mods is silly. They're all gainfully employed.

A Barista is a very serious job

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The best part about Women's Studies or Rhetoric majors is that they're so loving worthless that not even the college will use you as cheap adjunct slave labor.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I also heard they will pay for some classes like UPS now.

Apparently Publix will straight up pay for like 2 years of college for their employees provided they maintain a good GPA and some other poo poo

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

tuluk basically hit the nail on the head. keep poo poo documented, all the calls to the clinics and the lack of communication from your PCM. get poo poo documented by a private doctor even if you have to pay out of pocket for it. the lawyer is to light a fire under and rear end or two and any settlement is secondary to them actually getting your poo poo fixed.

I was under the impression you don't have a whole lot of legal recourse when it comes to VA malpractice. I could be confusing this with Tircare though.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

what the gently caress is going on in here

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

also i'm hella confused. how the gently caress do you have drm for goddamn coffee

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

beanieson posted:

I watched that whole video, each second that passed understanding less

I've watched the entire series and I have no loving clue what it's about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Carteret posted:

There's nothing wrong with watching Doctor Who. It looks like poo poo.

GoT, on the other hand... that is a terrible opinion. How much have you seen of it to make that judgement? Because gently caress, each season (so far) has been better than the last, and the punches keep coming.

Oh man are you in for some massive disappointment for the next two season

:laffo:

• Locked thread