Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Rotating mods, like every week or so. Just long enough to have some fun, but not too long to be a pain in the dick. Everybody gets a turn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

tuluk posted:

shim when you become the next gip mod you gotta change your avatar to Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces.
....you're already halfway there mentally.

The rest of the daily gip posters here kinda float from book characters to book character, depending on how drunk they are or if they're on/off their meds.

Whip is already Angelo Mancuso, the book character who hangs out in bathrooms to arrest perverts.
holly bloopers, eva braun blowjobs & kungfufuckfist are the trio of lesbians who go around beating up everyone.
grover is the overwhelmed college professor broken by Ignatius J. Reilly(gip).
booblords is the funny gay dude. meowlins is the frustrated hot-dog vendor owner.
godholio is the clueless good-natured stripper, etc. gleep is the dude looking for commies everywhere.

However, Cole & renraku aren't cool enough/will never be cool enough to be burma jones.

I'm Rex, his childhood dog.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Dunkie's is awesome, and I'm so glad I live within a mile of one of the few of them in SC. I may be biased from growing up in Boston, but there is no better chain coffee shop around. I don't really do donuts, but the coffee is great and the turkey sausage on an English muffin is really good, and not terrible for you.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Godholio posted:

This is loving insane.

And keurig is awesome.

Agreed.

Keurigs are cool, but the reusable cups you can put coffee grounds into suck and are a waste of money.

And the assholes who don't refill the water container when they empty it deserve their own circle of hell.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Victor Vermis posted:

Every morning I wake up and have the best part of my day. For about ten seconds; from when I wake up to when I hobble over to my computer chair. 'Cause I think, maybe I'll sit down and I'll fire up the forums and GiP won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. GiP just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

I believe in you, GiP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmRe_fK7pbw

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

holocaust bloopers posted:

snapchat me: cisvet

Please tell me that's your real snapchat

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I haven't had donuts in a while, but I got inspired to pick some because of this thread. Swung by Dunkin's and got a sour cream donut and a coffee cream. Both delicious, but I forgot how crappy they make me feel afterwards :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Doesn't taste anything like sour cream.

• Locked thread