Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Mr Nice is on his death bed. The sad truth is that fake ball pain is a very real made up affliction that affects almost no one. Whip Slagcheek is on the cusp of a severe myocardial infarction due to a lifetime of donut abuse.

GiP will need to replace one or both of these fine moderators.

All gender studies, philosophy, film, and rhetoric degree holders will be considered first.

Please reply to the thread with your resume or any other pertinent information. We'll contact you shortly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
ASVAB scores should be taken into consideration as well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Honestly, I'd be a mod just to probate Cole a lot. I also am super curious to read all the reports GiP generates.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I realize asking for women studies and rhetoric majors to be mods is silly. They're all gainfully employed.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Bolow posted:

A Barista is a very serious job

Starbucks offers healthcare for all of its employees. That's not a bad college job. Emphasis on 'college job'.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mad Dragon posted:

With a minor in gender fluid dynamics.

Dicks and pussies are a liquid.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

Next mod needs to work in shifts to keep Cole perma 6 houred.

Yea if we can't ban him, this will have to do. Surely we can grease the wheels by tossing Ozma a ham or something.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Let's make Anansi a mod. His goddamn idiocy is so vast that it crosses over back into brilliance.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Sorry I only buy Prime-eligible items.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mad Dragon posted:

It's still not Prime, but the price has gone down a lot.

edit: looks like someone bought the other one.

Shim. It has to be Shim.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sincerely, I'm going to be pretty sad the day you die, Shim. Not even joking. I want you to live forever.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

tuluk posted:

shim when you become the next gip mod you gotta change your avatar to Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces.
....you're already halfway there mentally.

The rest of the daily gip posters here kinda float from book characters to book character, depending on how drunk they are or if they're on/off their meds.

Whip is already Angelo Mancuso, the book character who hangs out in bathrooms to arrest perverts.
holly bloopers, eva braun blowjobs & kungfufuckfist are the trio of lesbians who go around beating up everyone.
grover is the overwhelmed college professor broken by Ignatius J. Reilly(gip).
booblords is the funny gay dude. meowlins is the frustrated hot-dog vendor owner.
godholio is the clueless good-natured stripper, etc. gleep is the dude looking for commies everywhere.

However, Cole & renraku aren't cool enough/will never be cool enough to be burma jones.

We have a legitimately funny gay dude: N4i.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sorry fuckers. Reading is awesome.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I believe in Shimazu.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The best choices is PLANES really. He's a good dude. I would rather not see SA hate gently caress him in any capacity. Therefore I vote for Cole. Cole is inconsequential.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

You guys do really that no one who wants to be a mod can be a mod right? The admins have said that a million times. You have to work for free, get harassed by the entire site, get doxxed by a bunch of weirdos, and deal with admins, but you can't want to do it.

Like I said, Cole is perfect.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Serious answer: N4I would probably be the pick based on past picks. Short wrap sheet, doesn't post like crazy, level headed.

Again, I'd rather not have an altogether decent guy get hosed because of some dumb SA bullshit. Cole.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I think it's going to be m0t

I can see this. He's already been read in.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It has been a minute since you've been put on extended vacation.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Obama Africanus posted:

While we don't give a gently caress the pigs don't give an oink. No justice, just us. Peeping a chick with some tig old bitties right now. Man I love America. Used to be it was okay to love your country, some even called it patriotic.

SMDH.

Hey man same team.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I love you all but please dont vote me for mod

No one wants you subjected to SA goonery. You're safe. Now Cole...

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This might be a good candidate to take over for Meowlins.
:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/hOyl9Nsl.jpg

edit: woops

bloops fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 28, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Risket posted:

So whatever happened to Vasudus? I looked around one day and saw he was replaced by these guys. Don't have anything against them, I don't worry about cops cause I'm white, and a broke ball Navy dude doesn't bother me, but Vasudus helped me with some GI bill poo poo so he's awesome

Vasudus is a good dude. He just had to deal with GiP for way too long and I don't blame him for dumping that poo poo. Still looks like a 19 year old.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Our search is over. We went with the gay white dude.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
NUT TO BUTT GIP

Oh man hope you guys like semi-monthly pass in reviews.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'll give it out for dick pics.

Certainly one way to get out of a lengthy probation.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
THOSE WITHOUT GENDER STUDIES DEGREES WILL BE THE FIRST AGAINST THE WALL.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What are some big fashion mistakes straight white men make?

Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

There's a Dunkin' Donuts pretty close to where I live. Anybody want some while I'm out? Whip, I know you do.

Yea, strawberry sprinkle and blueberry.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
No joke. I hit up DD about once a week. A few are attached to train stations out here so I'll grab a donut or two on my way to class.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Snowdens Secret posted:

We've got Krispy Kremes here and for donuts they are far superior. Coffee options a bit sparse, though

Eh debatable. Does KK do anything but glazed?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

i didn't know that DD was in Chicago, let alone outside of the Northeast. (Except Tim Horton's, which is DD with an accent)

DD is a substantial national chain. KK is more southerly. They're up here in low numbers.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

There's one a block from work. I get a $1 coffee refill at least once a week, and a free donut for doing the survey on the receipt.

Two donuts for $2.08!

KK is fine. I don't dig their glazed that much. DD has been doing oreo donuts. Those own.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Christoff posted:

isn't DD coffee supposed to be pretty good people always talk about it

Yea, I like it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bought a Keurig last year. It owns.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea how does one hate Keurig? Their poo poo owns. Or are coffee snobs upset about convenience?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Its great for weekday coffer, throw in the cup, press brew, drink coffee and get dressed. On the weekend I go full gay and use my Italian stove top coffee maker because it tastes a lot better

Keurig is perfect for getting through homework. Brew a cup as needed and keep plowing through a paper or whatever.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Shim is on steam. He can be reached there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

vulturesrow posted:

Someone who is friends with me on steam please tell wtf going on!

No one knows or is telling. Just bullshit moves like Ralp banning dudes because he's some dipshit who takes the internet too seriously.

• Locked thread