Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm very enthusiastic about Star Trek and have written ducktales slash fic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I am also a level 59 half autist, and have strong opinions on the role of gender in both combat and forum moderation, though less strong views on the 13th amendment vis a vis should we "really" recognize it, or make it the new 19th amendment?

Drinking Concorde grape Jewish thunderbird and smoking ash tray stingers from my moderators iron throne.

Let the night of the long knives begin.

:getin:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

elite_garbage_man posted:

Who ever has the highest pft gets it

I'm exempted in all categories and therefore have a maximum score by being alive, and not taking your gay PFT.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Deathy McDeath posted:

I'll do it I guess.

Boo this man.

We'll not prostrate ourselves at KKKolumbia's wait listed, sir! Besides aren't you still in are marines corpse looking for a CAR of gold? Or is that someone else?

I'm only slinging mud as a joke.

How you been man? Never hardly see you posting, young blood. What's crackling in the happening?

Man keeping you down?

poo poo done got real?

Well keep that faith brother, we'll get what's owed when we come back through.

As GiP mod I'll make sure we all get two white bitches, and a mule as war reparations.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I will be the skillkraft of moderators.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Deathy McDeath posted:

I got out almost two years ago. I dont know why everyone assumes I'm still in. I've been in Tajikistan for the last six weeks and I'll be starting my inevitable drop out at Columbia and slow Phillip Seymour Hoffmanesque decline in August.

You're spot on, and your penis has probably been touched by many women's mouths- on purpose! I'll lend you lots of money when the Jew bankers start throwing it at me for graduating Sum Cum Guzzler at the Alabama state of the Ivy's. I understand you only make these jokes as a way to say hello, but it hurts me in my feelings.

Ftfy.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I want fire to moderate these forums.

Then all we'd have to do to troll him would be to get high and watch the View and see what's getting him in a goddamn tissy today, and how it's how it's how he's felt his whole goddamn life guys come on this is real!!!!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
As mod I'll name names when people report dumb poo poo, by putting their dumb report in their probation and publicly shaming their stupidity.

I promise.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 22, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

SPACE HOMOS posted:

the only interest i have is in loving your back pussy.

I'm also going to add this as a campaign plank. I'm here for the backpussy.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I won't moderate, but I will ensure Comedy & Order.

:doink:

Which coincidentally was my script pitch to Dick Wolf, but we wound up doing coke and butt loving Rene Balcer to collect on some debts he owed from playing the ponies with his old pal "OTA betting parlours."

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

maffew buildings posted:

Which human being here has spent the most time meat gazing? It should be them.

Nostalgia4infinity.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

maffew buildings posted:

Which human being here has spent the most time meat gazing? It should be them.

Cole?

👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
😄😘😳😃😚😁😀😗😔😊😙😌☺️😜😒😉😝😞😍😛😣😢😓😤😂😩😖😭😫😆😪😨😋😥😱😷😰😠😎😅😡😴😵😮😏😲😬😑😟😐👲😦😕👳😧😯👮😈😶👷👿😇💂👶👱😼👦👼🙀👧👸😿👨😺😹👩😸😾👴😻👹👵😽👺🙈🙉🙊💀👽💩👌👊👌👊👎👊👐👊

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Shim for mod, serious nomination qtiyd

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
ManMythLegend votes for shim, which is any right thinking man makes in this day in age of madness and pigs and conchs.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
It's not racist if you hate everyone, even if you need to contrive ethnic basis for it. It's just life.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Greased wheel was Ozmas nickname for her diaphragm.

Don't think that one all the way through or we'll be sharing psych meds under a bridge by the river.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
That was one of those purchases I made mixing amphetamines and ambien. I'm pretty sure the logic began something like "I'll blow that goddamn drone they send to deliver the lube barrel outta the loving sky. No way I'm shaking hands with the devil before I see that poo poo." And ended with me asleep in an Isuzu Trooper wearing nothing but skidded up briefs, some doc martins and the compound bow my family let me keep after they took my guns. Of course there's a black man wearing very tight fed ex shorts waiting for my signature for the literal barrel of lube that Amazon had the sinewy sambo saunter safely, soundly, to my door.

Gonna see if you can burn it with LoX and make a dildo shaped liquid rocket.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Wtf is this book and why do people keep assuming I've read it??

:ohdear:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

tuluk posted:

hit the wikipedia link in my last post and skim the plot summary.

Basically the book is set in the mid-1960s and had realistic new orleans dialogue & locations before hurricane katarina happened. The book is comedic fiction that follows the main character Ignatius J. Reilly as he does horrible things during a summer in New Orleans...all while wearing a green deerstalker hat & scarf 24/7. He's kinda the patient zero for every single thing gip mocks about D&D, or GBS or fedora-wearing spergs.

I was kidding :(

I was sadly making a joke of it a long time ago, but goons.. Goons never change.

Anyway- Ozma we're getting close to the chap with the parachute, before long someone's gonna have to counterbalance piggy. We'll accept benevolent junta's led by mad men.. There's even a chance we'd let a Jew probate cole, but we won't live in a police state with a pig holding a conch.

On behalf of the majority of GiP, I humbly request you add a second mod to these great forums, and that she or he be a military member [lol] or veteran of something other than the coming gender wars.

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Obama Africanus posted:

I was kidding :(

I was sadly making a joke of it a long time ago, but goons.. Goons never change.

Anyway- Ozma we're getting close to the chap with the parachute, before long someone's gonna have to counterbalance piggy. We'll accept benevolent junta's led by mad men.. There's even a chance we'd let a Jew probate cole, but we won't live in a police state with a pig holding a conch.

On behalf of the majority of GiP, I humbly request you add a second mod to these great forums, and that she or he be a military member [lol] or veteran of something other than the coming gender wars.

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

ded posted:

what the gently caress does QTIYD even mean?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm trying to think what we could post to get Ozmas attention to the recent vacancy and power imbalance.

I don't want to see whip become Bacon Antoinette if we can avoid it, but this subforum is and always will be for baby killing military members. We just let baby killing cops in here since gen pop isn't keen on either of our ilk.

But don't think that because bacon and berets both burn babies that we don't have grievances. The divisions between cops and military men goes back way the gently caress further than Israel/Palestine.

In my opinion it's because cops were the original Jodie's after we stopped allowing the cliff baby practice. So the cops of the world were born and there job was to fight the domestic war against bitches and children. Fast forward to 2014 and they've got MRAPS and every county has a tier 1 anti terror and doughnut unit, but that don't mean we loving like these pieces of authoritarian poo poo anymore than the rest.

It's just hard to make friends when baby killer is in your dossier, ya know?

:(

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Ozma I'll send you an edible arrangement if you appoint a mil co-moderator for GiP.

They have a lovely selection, really a variety. And I'll even just send you an e-gift card so you don't have to give a war criminal your address.

Assuming you don't get the sticks stuck in your krill filter you could then possibly see your way over to making sure Whip is never again the only man in charge of anything other than disappointing his mother.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
thats where cheezits come from

that space slug eats the block of gubmint cheese, and out the back of it's liberty mutual rascal scooter pops out perfectly formed cheezits

it was on a recent episode of how its made

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

gleep gloop posted:

Which one was bob a feet, stinky butthole man?

Future osprey pilot.

:smug:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
If I was giving a serious suggestion I'd say planes or N4I. But I'm on holly b's freq on this one: I'd rather not see a good dude get caught up in SA bullshit.

Can we make a requirement for being a mil mod be that only Uncle Sam is allowed to have Cucked you, and never a fellow gipper?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3642132&perpage=40&pagenumber=54#post432724898

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Garza was intentional and slightly unintentionally racist!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

holocaust bloopers posted:

It has been a minute since you've been put on extended vacation.

While we don't give a gently caress the pigs don't give an oink. No justice, just us. Peeping a chick with some tig old bitties right now. Man I love America. Used to be it was okay to love your country, some even called it patriotic.

SMDH.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
You my boo, bloops.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

But yeah planes I don't wanna see you go down like that man.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Let the gender wars begin :getin:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Can someone PLEASE explain to me in detail just what the gently caress happened?

This just reeks of FUPA, and Aspergers.

What. The. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Christoff posted:

a subforum that sincerely feels it is okay to toss around racist and homophobic insults 'ironically' does make me kind of angry.

Phone posting from my shitter so I ain't read past this bit here yet, but have we dog piled on christoff for this yet?

Cuz that's some Faggoty rear end poo poo right here.

;)

• Locked thread