Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Mod everyone. Tiocfaidh ar la.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

If we were smart and did well on the asvab we wouldn't be vets.

You were able to find the quote button without asking for help. That translates to at least a 90.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

When do the debates begin? Will there be branch primaries?

Shim, some of your detractors believe you might be too racist to be mod. Do you have a response?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Obama Africanus posted:

That was one of those purchases I made mixing amphetamines and ambien. I'm pretty sure the logic began something like "I'll blow that goddamn drone they send to deliver the lube barrel outta the loving sky. No way I'm shaking hands with the devil before I see that poo poo." And ended with me asleep in an Isuzu Trooper wearing nothing but skidded up briefs, some doc martins and the compound bow my family let me keep after they took my guns. Of course there's a black man wearing very tight fed ex shorts waiting for my signature for the literal barrel of lube that Amazon had the sinewy sambo saunter safely, soundly, to my door.

Gonna see if you can burn it with LoX and make a dildo shaped liquid rocket.

This post was funny and then people started talking about books. k all caught up.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Obama Africanus posted:

I was kidding :(

I was sadly making a joke of it a long time ago, but goons.. Goons never change.

Anyway- Ozma we're getting close to the chap with the parachute, before long someone's gonna have to counterbalance piggy. We'll accept benevolent junta's led by mad men.. There's even a chance we'd let a Jew probate cole, but we won't live in a police state with a pig holding a conch.

On behalf of the majority of GiP, I humbly request you add a second mod to these great forums, and that she or he be a military member [lol] or veteran of something other than the coming gender wars.

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Serious answer: N4I would probably be the pick based on past picks. Short wrap sheet, doesn't post like crazy, level headed.

Jesus christ. I'd rather have beanieson as mod.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

gleep gloop show us on the Vasudus where Whip touched you

This is a safe place.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Their parents love Kuerigs.

Guess what their parents don't love.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Every morning I wake up and have the best part of my day. For about ten seconds; from when I wake up to when I hobble over to my computer chair. 'Cause I think, maybe I'll sit down and I'll fire up the forums and GiP won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. GiP just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

I believe in you, GiP.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Neo Duckberg posted:

Oh so it's just ralp being a fag as usual. Nothing to see there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeeq2fYbfGY

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I sometimes comment upon the existential dilemma presented by the pastry we call "donut holes" when I'm chilling at the coffeeshop, hoping a 20y.o. barista will sit on my face.

I laugh and laugh.

• Locked thread