Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
Yeah, this one isn't known the world over or whatever, but Linus Spacehead's Cosmic Crusade was the bane of my childhood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhxAIKsim4

This game was a mixture of platforming and puzzle-adventure sections, as you can see if you watch the video for a bit.

The controls in the platforming section were ridiculously hard to use. As soon as you pressed the jump button all control was lost. Didn't like your trajectory? Too bad, you cant stop or change your slow arc toward a pit or enemy, either of which means instant death. The enemies were always placed in such a way to surprise you mid-jump as well, so the only way to really get through was to memorize the level.

As for the adventure sections, maybe it's just me because those type of games are always confusing and hard for me, but it sure seemed like there was very little direction or reason behind much of the plot or choices you could make, and it was a real struggle to get anything done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread