Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Not notorious, but Tower of Heaven is pretty hard the first time you play it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/544332

When I first did a no-death run I literally shat myself. It was gross.

Also, Dark Souls and God Hand are good and hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Yeah but as soon as you get 2 or more rings of soul protection, the risk is pretty much gone.

Disclaimer: I still loved it and it was still hard.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

The story isn't multi-faceted and complex. The characters aren't deep representations of what it means to be human. The battle system doesn't take a 10 minute tutorial to really "get".

Duh.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

As a child, I thought The Dig was impossible despite having mastered all the other Lucas Arts adventure titles.
The alien skeleton just didn't make sense to me.

I replayed it recently and there is a loving diagram one screen over. It's not even hidden.

I could never get the turtle. I should get that game again

• Locked thread