Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
F-Zero GX. Story mode races needed to unlock the other cars got hard as gently caress really quickly, seemingly everyone is faster than you and you're supposed to compensate by exploiting the physics system by airbrake-turning on open stretches to increase speed to ludicrous levels which game never tells you and which I never got to work properly. I had everything unlocked at every difficulty level in F-Zero X, which was understandably hard as hell towards the end, so I have no idea what possessed the designers to ramp everything into stratospheric difficulty and alienate casual gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread