Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I eventually had to put Gitaroo Man back on the shelf and admit that my fingers just aren't fast enough for the Master levels. Goddamn Sanbone Trio :argh: Even if I'll never finish Master mode, it remains one of my favorite games.

Also, I'm glad you linked the Tainted Lovers video, mind the walrus, because that fight is worth seeing even if you've never heard of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JjLBy4Hp-8

Also, it's a game where you get a space guitar and your dog turns into an amplifier for it. So loving awesome :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Walton Simons posted:

I love FTL but the final boss is the biggest double-hard boss in gaming I've ever known.

That drone storm is loving murder, even if you think you're prepared for it. I've still never finished a round of that game, and I've had it since it came out :smith:

• Locked thread