Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.
Someone give me something for old Phil Rizzuto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Scrotos posted:

:siren: Trades :siren:

NYY: Trade 1954 first non-lottery pick*
BRO: Trades Phil Rizzuto and 1954 2nd round pick.

*If first non-lottery pick ends up being a 2nd round pick, NYY do not get BRO 1954 2nd.

BRO now needs another pick this year.

:megaman: CONFIRMED :megaman:

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I'll take Ray Herbert I guess

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Capt Murphy posted:

I hope he hits a single home run so we can call him the Unibomber.

Thank you for coming up with a better Ted Kaczynski joke than I thought of

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I dunno, Thornton Kipper, I guess? It doesn't really matter at this point, they're all real poo poo sandwiches now.

gardenald fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Aug 4, 2014

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Larry Doby owns a lot

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

toadee posted:

gently caress you all, I hate this game.

Aaaand it's officially a WIS season. That's it everyone, we can all go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Is this league going to go the way of the last prog league? It's way outlasted that one already but it would be sad to see it die.

• Locked thread