Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

At 12:17 a.m. MU police spotted Mauk, 19, run a stop sign while driving his scooter east on Kentucky Boulevard - with two female passengers on board.
I am going to take Bill Bruton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

At 12:17 a.m. MU police spotted Mauk, 19, run a stop sign while driving his scooter east on Kentucky Boulevard - with two female passengers on board.
I feel like given that the response to every draft is "lol so bad" we have an unreasonable expectation of quality.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

poo poo I'm really sorry guys, I'll take Jackie Collum

Bob Shabazz fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 27, 2014

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Wayne Belardi

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Kent Peterson

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Devo posted:

There used to be a drop down box in the awards pop up. Don't know why there's not anymore. 1951 GDT has a list of Cy Young and MVP winners, but I've been negligent since then.

If you change the league main screen to a different season and then hit awards, you can use the drop down box there.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

uublog posted:

though it would take work to find that record.

1948 Lou Boudreau. 7 Ks in 782 PA.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Billy Goodman has yet to strike out in September, only has 4 all season.

• Locked thread