Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Johnny Podres, but the link is to the 1952 draft spreadsheet. I'm headed to work. If someone could update the sheet for me, that'd be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Rip Repulski

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Devo posted:

Is that even a real name?

I dreamed him into being: http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/repulri01.shtml

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Billy Hunter

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Joe P. Coleman

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Johnny Lindell then.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Devo posted:

He was on EB's team last season but not in his keeper list. This is his last season anyway and it's not very good.

Yeah, I have Adcock at 1B, and Mize wasn't worth keeping.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Zamboni Jesus posted:

i dont get dropping anyone who has PAs unless you have only like one or two picks to make because mize is better than the shitheaps being picked now and even if he isn't you can just AAA him v:shobon:v

i take del wilber i guess

The problem is that my OF consists of guys with like 300 PAs each because Mantle doesn't have a full season yet. Adcock has like 600 1B PAs, so I just don't have the space to keep extra 1B PAs when I have to fill a billion mediocre OF PAs, and try to get enough IP because everyone has 175 IP/162.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Fred Marsh

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Frank Fanovich

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Rocky Krsnich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

uublog posted:

We've had a number for two and a half days but I think it's just pecota, AV, EB, and Bob that we're still waiting on?

I had to buy seasons when I got paid. I'm in.

• Locked thread