Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
So it looks like my pitching will last a while but all my hitters die after 56 so I should probably be trying to turn this team into a winner now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Can someone help me with context on what the offense and pitching lines look like for good teams? Not talking post sim, talking in the team builder.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Was Warren Spahn traded or did I get my old team back?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Devo posted:

You should have Spahn. I don't ever remember him getting moved. Can't check thoroughly now though I'm at work.

kensei posted:

He's on your team

I know but I was in this league when it started for one season and drafted Spahn, so I was asking if he was traded while I was gone or did I get my same team back.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Bob Turley

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:siren: Trades :siren:

NYY: Trade 1954 first non-lottery pick*
BRO: Trades Phil Rizzuto and 1954 2nd round pick.

*If first non-lottery pick ends up being a 2nd round pick, NYY do not get BRO 1954 2nd.

BRO now needs another pick this year.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Red Wilson

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Ben Flowers

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Billy Consolo

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Steve Kraly

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

I take Bobo Holloman because lmao grown-rear end man calls himself bobo

Noooooo I want him next round.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

I will take the Harry Hanebrink

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Drafting by name tool I take Rocky Bridges from 1952 for 200k

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

In with my $73,643,915 payroll. So I guess this team might be good?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

uublog posted:

Yo scrotos you need to put your city in the team name

I do?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Devo posted:

I don't remember if I set it as a hard and fast rule or not, but it helps me keep track of teams over seasons so I definitely encourage it.

Well if you are not going to force me to I am not changing my team name, but if you really want it just ask.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Ha forgot this league started, went to check and see I am 3-0 :toot:

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Anyone have a good RP for trade?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Is there a way to not have scores of the game ruined when trying to check boxscores?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Devo posted:

If you're talking about your own games you can click on Game Results from the front page of WIS and the play-by-play only. If you're talking about the whole league then I'm not sure.

Thank you good sir, game results is what I wanted.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

uublog posted:

e: btw :tipshat: scrotos for bullshitting his way to a division win! :bravo:

You are just jealous of PMP and my divisons.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Hope I win it all then.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Hank Thompson shall not be stopped.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

That was a crazy game 7, but on to the WS!

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

I was like ladeda marching to a sweep......holy gently caress what the gently caress????

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

uublog posted:

I'm literally a game away from being swept out of the ToC by a 1908 team that can't hit for poo poo. Ughhhhhh gently caress this game

Mean while my TOC has 4 teams in it. Though I expected to get destroyed because of the high cap rules and being a prog team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

Devo posted:

Congrats on your World Series win and team sniping ability, scrotos!

Thanks. I also got a 200k CF/SS who put up a crazy line this year. Check it out. He was also a C/C at SS.

Though my draft pick of a SP helped a lot, this team did not need a lot of work to be really good.

• Locked thread