Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Consider yourself lucky I guess.

Marijuana does the same thing to me.

Alcohol just makes me give no fucks so I become loud and boisterous and generally more grating than usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
It's kinda a bathtub curve really. At first you are super susceptible to paranoia, then it drops down to almost nothing, but if you smoke enough for long enough it can sometimes (not always) bring about more paranoia.

I definitely know some epic potheads that don't do anything new or foreign to them because they are too paranoid. They are pretty chill on the surface, but definitely have some underlying anxiety issues. Of course that's more a function of always staying inside and not doing anything worthwhile, but constantly blowing trees doesn't help that situation at all. And this is at major levels of consumption, like an eighth or more a week.

Of course there's plenty of people that this doesn't apply to, and plenty more who would be anxious wrecks if they didn't blaze on the regular.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

cent0r posted:

Get drunk every day.

Also alcohol (and benzos, which act on GABA as well) are the only drugs where withdrawal from daily use can kill you! :eyepop:

• Locked thread