Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Is this an elaborate banme from our pal Richard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Actually my favourite game is Barbie: Jet Set and Style! so it appears that none of your criteria apply to it and therefore it is a great game, thanks

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
Richard lets talk about you and your relationship with your father

Did he pay attention to you

RSCNyx
Mar 6, 2013

It's okay, little guy. I would be scared too.

Tracula posted:

Is this an elaborate banme from our pal Richard?

You could apply that to every single one of his posts, on any forum/subforum.

Also, my favorite games can do what they want, considering all parties involved are okay with it. Who are you to judge? :colbert:

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010

RSCNyx posted:

Also, my favorite games can do what they want, considering all parties involved are okay with it. Who are you to judge? :colbert:

Because it is sinful and they must be judged. Thank you for the PSA Richard, I will now cleanse my corrupt games in holy flame. :catholic:

BuhamutZeo
Jun 1, 2011
you are some angry poo poo

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

King Vidiot posted:

I completely agree.

Also Richard, you're boring and you've been awful at everything you've tried to do here, which as of right now consists solely of trying to make facecam video LPs, trying to promote facecam video LPs, and throwing shitfits when people ignore or mock your facecam video LPs.

This thread falls into that latter category.

Wait, OP does facecam LPs? I learn things every day!

Could he have been meaning to say fat dips? Or maybe dirk? Dank? Dial? Dorm? I agree, this is way too ambiguous. I just jumped to "dick" without thinking, boy is there egg on my face!

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

RichardGamingo posted:

Tell you some facts:
Your favorite game is worse than a lifetime of getting drenched by elephant cum day and night in front of thousands of regular passerbys.

I am going to tell you some reasons as to why your favorite game is a steaming pile of poo poo. Prepare your anus.

1. You run around collecting poo poo randomly placed in an environment of dynamically created geography manufactured by the computer code of some loving lazy nerd who definitely half-assed the development at the last minute.
See: Rust, Diablo 2, Every Roguelike

2. That game involves you jumping from platform to platform without any clue as to in what framework of reality could ever possibly result in platforms that float for no comprehensible ingame logic while you keep falling to earth after each jump.
See: Mario 64, Every Platform Mechanic Ever

3. You are pitted against other players in a universe where anything can be produced from one or two basic elements and there is no loving food for your army, yet your army lives having never eaten, somehow with the energy to fiercely fight for you, some rear end in a top hat who regularly orders them into the maw of certain death.
See: Starcraft: Brood War, Warcraft

4. It is impossible for you to make a mistake of any meaningful significance so you throw endless hours of real time watching your player avatar get smashed by giant rocks, melted by acid, drowned in pools of water, and, dramatically die from what may be stubbed toes delivered by tiny and seemingly inconsequential enemies. Your carefully organized models of cities and townships demolished by tornados, tsunamis, and earthquakes.
See: Every game ever

loving videogames

Add to the list

Best Regards,
RG
____________________________/

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
ok

RSCNyx
Mar 6, 2013

It's okay, little guy. I would be scared too.

Ramengank posted:

Because it is sinful and they must be judged. Thank you for the PSA Richard, I will now cleanse my corrupt games in holy flame. :catholic:

Be right back, voting for Super 3D Noah's Ark on Steam Greenlight 500 times, to atone for my sins.

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
More like Richard (DICK) GAY MEN GO

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

RichardGamingo posted:

3. You are pitted against other players in a universe where anything can be produced from one or two basic elements and there is no loving food for your army, yet your army lives having never eaten, somehow with the energy to fiercely fight for you, some rear end in a top hat who regularly orders them into the maw of certain death.
Age of Empires :smugbert:

Xegaus
Sep 27, 2006
King of nothing!
Hey guy, I've lived through a life of getting drenched in elephant cum, and I've played those games. They are not anywhere near the horror I've been through

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Richard Gamingo

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

My fave game is Tanks.

So ???

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

zombie dance

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

RichardGamingo posted:

Tell you some facts:
Your favorite game is worse than a lifetime of getting drenched by elephant cum day and night in front of thousands of regular passerbys.

I am going to tell you some reasons as to why your favorite game is a steaming pile of poo poo. Prepare your anus.

1. You run around collecting poo poo randomly placed in an environment of dynamically created geography manufactured by the computer code of some loving lazy nerd who definitely half-assed the development at the last minute.
See: Rust, Diablo 2, Every Roguelike

2. That game involves you jumping from platform to platform without any clue as to in what framework of reality could ever possibly result in platforms that float for no comprehensible ingame logic while you keep falling to earth after each jump.
See: Mario 64, Every Platform Mechanic Ever

4. It is impossible for you to make a mistake of any meaningful significance so you throw endless hours of real time watching your player avatar get smashed by giant rocks, melted by acid, drowned in pools of water, and, dramatically die from what may be stubbed toes delivered by tiny and seemingly inconsequential enemies. Your carefully organized models of cities and townships demolished by tornados, tsunamis, and earthquakes.
See: Every game ever

loving videogames

Add to the list

Best Regards,
RG

My very world and supposedly rock solid psychological foundation has been shaken.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Well poo poo, guess I need to find something else to do with my time then.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
I don't understand what sucks fat duck means

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Blister posted:

I don't understand what sucks fat duck means

Big duck equals goose if it helps

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

make this guy moderator of games imo

Ego Death
Sep 15, 2012

by Ralp
wolf3d forever and always

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

RichardGamingo posted:

Tell you some facts:

In WarCraft, you build farms and in StarCraft you build supply depots. Check and Mate, Mr. Gamegrump!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

DDRD is leaking again.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

d*** u rocked my f***ing world bazingo

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

i think you'll find that, in reality, video games are freaking epic, op

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Dwight Evans posted:

spoken like one of those scummy gamers

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Move this thread to Imp Zone where it should have been posted if OP had any stones anyways

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers

PleasingFungus posted:

posting in a richard gamingo thread

o hell yea

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dwight Evans posted:

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Rasmussen posted:

DDRD is leaking again.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
My favorite game is sucking a fat d***...

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Bauxite posted:

How fat are we talking? Like, regular fat dick or tuna can fat dick? This is important.

Like a footstool - three foot circumference, two foot length.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sucking fat dum-dum brand lollipops is fun especially with the good flavors

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That's interesting, but I'd like to tell you a little bit about Dark Souls OP.

Or as the goons put it :darksouls:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Like a footstool - three foot circumference, two foot length.

He said fat dick, like big, and that isn't big at all.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
well, for you maybe..

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
good things are bad

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
You fuckinng know he's right, nerds. No matter how you may skitter about like frightened mice, OP has spoken truth. Every video game sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
every game except for super mario 3 of course

• Locked thread