Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

CFL Football

Problem: The league is currently at 9 teams and 6 make the playoffs every year. Every attempt at expansion has been met with abject failure.

Solution The CFL will carry out an invasion to capture and occupy NFL franchises. F-35s will be deployed on airstrikes on Seattle, Minneapolis, Buffalo, Detroit. The navy will carry out amphibious strikes on New York, Foxborough, Baltimore, Jacksonville, and Tampa Bay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

Non-Humorous response, perhaps make the "Schooners" an actual thing? 5 East, 5 West.

I think it would be interesting to see a few border-area North American cities get a CFL Franchise.

Places like Fargo, Boise, etc.

It could also be worth trying their hand at Portland, Everett, Grand Rapids, or Rochester. Just as long as they don't try far flung areas like Sacramento and Vegas again.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

Someone actually did an insane CFL expansion where Canada wound up with 16 or so team.

http://imgur.com/a/HEQXL

But agreed. I do think that the CFL would play well with Border towns versus the attempt that CFLUSA attempted to be back in the day. Baltimore was their lone success.

These are cool. Especially the Stags.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Interleague was cool when it meant I didn't have to play Super Bases Loaded 3 to see Blue Jays vs Expos.

• Locked thread