Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Senyk posted:

Friend of mine has to download any Youtube videos he wants to watch, but also has an unfortunately slow internet. Best I have access to is the 480p. If I remember right, that video had up to a Youtube-indicated 1080p. Video is still pretty watchable, but obviously not as excruciatingly gorgeous as it could be.

What pisses me off is that I was trying to download the 720p to my Chromebook for offline watching when it first was uploaded and I ran out of space. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Senyk posted:

Got out of my armchair and did something. Not the highest quality, but a nice place holder until someone can do better.

No Prisoners 2014 Vol 1

Reviewer: BadmanwipwrtsFrove - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - August 11, 2014
Subject: Buy Oxycodone Online
buy oxycodone online no rx

buy oxycodone, buy oxycodone online,buy oxycodone online no prescription, buy oxycodone online no rx, buy oxycodone online without prescription, buy oxycodone cod, buy oxycodone fedex delivery, buy oxycodone no prescription, buy oxycodone without prescription, buy oxycodone no rx, order oxycodone, order oxycodone online, order oxycodone online no prescription, order oxycodone online no rx, order oxycodone online without prescription, order oxycodone cod, order oxycodone fedex delivery, order oxycodone no prescription, order oxycodone without prescription, order oxycodone no rx, oxycodone side effects, oxycodone overdose

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread