Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
7:18 looks like he hit the brakes on a white line.

9:03 looks like poor conditions and too much brake. He was also following too closely given the wet stuff.

Barnsy fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

Marxalot posted:

The first one is understandable. Wet road and too much throttle.

What the everloving hell happened with the latter two?

Grabbed the front brake both times looks like. Bike bounces back and puts him off balance.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

Mr. Eric Praline posted:

He also turns the bars to lock before he's moving. Bike tips in as soon as he starts rolling. He hits the brakes, bike tips more, he can't hold it up. It's why the MSF teaches to keep the bars straight when you start moving.

Well it's funny because that's quite literally one of the first things you learn for your learner license here in NSW. He's from QLD though, god knows what they learn.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
Is there a reason the Chinese seem to be terrible people and NEVER stop to help someone in distress? The number of crashes that happen right next to someone and people just drive by...

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

Tanbo posted:

It's amazing how many helmets you see fly off, then the person smacks their head.

natural selection. I don't see why you would bother putting a helmet on but not fixing it properly. 'Yeah, I kinda want to make the effort of protecting my skull, but not really because the 10 seconds to fasten it just aren't worth it'.

• Locked thread