Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Let's aim for Sunday night. 9pm EST or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
In as Pitt

Pitt over ND 29-28. 2 more hilarious end zone picks passing to the totally wrong dude.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Aug 3, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

The Piper posted:

Let's aim for Sunday night. 9pm EST or so.

Aight I think we can manage that tonight around that time.

Gutsy going with Pitt, use the TEs a lot. There should be some residual talent after the former coach landed the #1 recruiting class 2 years ago.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Aight I think we can manage that tonight around that time.

Gutsy going with Pitt, use the TEs a lot. There should be some residual talent after the former coach landed the #1 recruiting class 2 years ago.

I ran 2 and a half seasons in the ps3 dynasty as minnesota with success. Pitt has a decent senior talent pool with good underclassmen. Just gotta get some key recruits and i can manage. If not for button fumbling id have beat ND 41-14. My achilles heel will be stopping end zone pick sixes because im not used to xbox controls yet

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

I ran 2 and a half seasons in the ps3 dynasty as minnesota with success. Pitt has a decent senior talent pool with good underclassmen. Just gotta get some key recruits and i can manage. If not for button fumbling id have beat ND 41-14. My achilles heel will be stopping end zone pick sixes because im not used to xbox controls yet

It's probably gonna be a rough first season for you as you have to play VT and Miami. I think I saw FSU and/or UNC as well.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I wont deny that at all, picking up lower rated schools vs 99 powerhouses usually ends in hilarity :v:

Especially seeing miami dropping 95 on some poo poo school

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Still on for 9 ET Piper?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

Still on for 9 ET Piper?

Yeah I just signed on

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

VT over FSU 35-3. FSU didn't try much in the 2nd half. These Hokies are still drat dangerous, my run may yet continue.

There are a few things I don't get about your play style; why always run 4-3 personnel against any set? And why don't you use more option plays like you did in the first season, Winston can move. I know my VT team is kinda disheartening, but you might have tried passing it all of 10 times when my pass rush wasn't nearly as destructive as last season.

AF if you can manage to play your game against AP'd BC we could advance tonight.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Aug 4, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'll knock it out now.

USCe over BC 52-7

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Aug 4, 2014

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

AfterFather posted:

I'll knock it out now.

USCe over BC 52-7

Jesus Christ man 52-7?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Jesus Christ man 52-7?

Welcome back?

Advanced, 2 User Games this week.

GT vs NCSU
UNC vs South Carolina

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Aug 5, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Pitts D bounces back after last week's poor showing, holding San Diego to 14 as Reid runs all over and catches 7 passes leading the offense to 41 points. Chapman shakes off 4 INTs last week to throw a very efficient game, with 3 scores and no interceptions in the win.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

For the second consecutive year I will miss out on quality Tackles.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
BC beats rival (?) UMass 41-9. Apparently when you pick a ball off in the end zone now, its a safety for the other team. Who Knew?!?!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
AF when do you want to go? Are you available any late morning to early afternoon types? If not I think that late late evening/super early morning time makes the most sense.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Look at Dio doing big things with NC State now!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

BC beats rival (?) UMass 41-9. Apparently when you pick a ball off in the end zone now, its a safety for the other team. Who Knew?!?!

Technically if you tried to return it and then went back into the end zone it would be a safety. I'm guessing more likely EA had a glitchy bug that hosed up and caused that.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

AF when do you want to go? Are you available any late morning to early afternoon types? If not I think that late late evening/super early morning time makes the most sense.

I can play tonight after 10:30 PM Central or tomorrow morning.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Look at Dio doing big things with NC State now!

I started off my game against cletus really poorly with two nasty INTs which he quickly turned into points. At one point it was something like 21-7 going into the 2nd quarter and then suddenly I started putting it together on offense and the game was something like 42-21 going into the half. I really feel like if cletus had better talent it wouldn't have slipped away so fast

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Diodeous posted:

I started off my game against cletus really poorly with two nasty INTs which he quickly turned into points. At one point it was something like 21-7 going into the 2nd quarter and then suddenly I started putting it together on offense and the game was something like 42-21 going into the half. I really feel like if cletus had better talent it wouldn't have slipped away so fast
It was GT up 17-0 at the start of the 2nd quarter. Then you scored 31 unanswered points before the half. :)

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Huh I thought I replied to this. I could go sometime between 1300 and 1600 today or 2359 tonight, eastern.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Some time tonight AF? Maybe after my B1G game?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Lets aim for Sunday. I'll have free time then.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

AfterFather posted:

Lets aim for Sunday. I'll have free time then.

Will you be able to go at 2pm eastern?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

Will you be able to go at 2pm eastern?

Yes

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC over SoCar 48 to 7. Everyone went on insane mode for me. Q Davis always was able to outrun his coverage, TJ Logan would regularly break a tackle or two, and my O line could hold blocks seemingly indefinitely.

AF, I up your depth chart just now and noticed your best WRs are buried at 4th and 5th string. That may have been part of the reason why my guys held their coverage so tight.

edit: and sorry for that last TD before the half. I was trying to call a hurry up so I could spike the ball but it wouldnt let me for some reason.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced.

Only user game is VT vs USCe.

Let's shoot for sometime mid week AF.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Pitt over Texas State 42-17. Made some real bad decisions and ended up with 3 ints, but my qb broke a huge run and almost hit 200yds rushing.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Advanced.

Only user game is VT vs USCe.

Let's shoot for sometime mid week AF.

What's a good time for you? I'm free after 10:30 PM Central most nights and free up to 12:00 PM during the day.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

What's a good time for you? I'm free after 10:30 PM Central most nights and free up to 12:00 PM during the day.

Will have to aim for an 11 pm CT game, Wednesday works for me to do that though.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
That works for me as well. I'll see you then.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

That works for me as well. I'll see you then.

E: I guess not tonight. Waited until about 1130, but work sigh. Have to try another night.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 14, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Lets try tonight. Spent the night at the ER last night.. Phantom Strep throat out of no where.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

Lets try tonight. Spent the night at the ER last night.. Phantom Strep throat out of no where.

drat, alright man we can aim for the same time tonight or if not maybe Friday.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

drat, alright man we can aim for the same time tonight or if not maybe Friday.

OK let's aim for around the same time Friday. Don't think I can make it tonight

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 15, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

OK let's aim for around the same time Friday. Don't think I can make it tonight

Better just shoot for the weekend. I remembered I've got to be up rear end early Saturday.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

I remembered I've got to be rear end up early Saturday.
This is how I read that originally.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

This is how I read that originally.

Sometimes my lady likes to run the show and who am I to argue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Lets aim for Sunday.

• Locked thread