Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

AfterFather posted:

Lets aim for Sunday.

What time would be good for you, I prefer CT afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AF I'm around if you are this afternoon.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I should be home around 6. Leaving East Texas now.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

I should be home around 6. Leaving East Texas now.

8 ct work?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
That works

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Hokies receive stiff competition from the Gamecocks with a 21 all game at the half, but managed to pull out a 21 pt lead in the 3rd quarter to put the game away. 42-21, bad passing day, but I didn't need to throw the ball that much given how my running game was eating up yards.

Advanced.
NCSU vs Miami
BC vs UNC

Still can't get no TE's but I got 5 commits after last week so hell yeah for that, DLINE WHAT UP.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Texas, when can you go? I am stateside for a little while so have more normal playing times and am free most days all day.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Hokies receive stiff competition from the Gamecocks with a 21 all game at the half, but managed to pull out a 21 pt lead in the 3rd quarter to put the game away. 42-21, bad passing day, but I didn't need to throw the ball that much given how my running game was eating up yards.

Advanced.
NCSU vs Miami
BC vs UNC

Still can't get no TE's but I got 5 commits after last week so hell yeah for that, DLINE WHAT UP.

I'm having a rough time with recruiting olinemen without the coaching perks. Dark times lie ahead.

Dio, would you be able to play either Tuesday or Wednesday night? I'd be available some time between 6-9pm CT. I usually have errands to run or what not, but I can schedule them around our game if we decide on a specific time.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

Slywalker13 posted:

Texas, when can you go? I am stateside for a little while so have more normal playing times and am free most days all day.

Im around most of the day today if you wanna go.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Im around most of the day today if you wanna go.

Could you go at 1300 or 1330 eastern? If not name a time this evening.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC wins a nail bitter against BC in the rain 27-24. Haven't had one of my patented game wining time expiring field goals in a while. Technically I had to onside kick the ball after the FG. Good game Texas. You were sneaky in that game: I thought I was crusing until you got that late game stop. Tough decision for you at the end of the game.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm having a rough time with recruiting olinemen without the coaching perks. Dark times lie ahead.

I've landed just enough...barely. But WRs are about to get made into TEs at a severe detriment to blocking.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Pitt over Louisville 46-44 in triple OT after 4 restarts because this was one of those loving games where the cpu just cheats and pushes the I Win button. Shoulda wrapped it up with a FG as time expires and of loving course its a :doink:

Pitts gonna be a sorry team after this season unles recruits show up :v;

Dubious fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Aug 19, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Dio, would you be able to play either Tuesday or Wednesday night? I'd be available some time between 6-9pm CT. I usually have errands to run or what not, but I can schedule them around our game if we decide on a specific time.

I can go during those times tonight and tomorrow. Earlier the better.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let's try for Wednesday at 7pm CT.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

See you in two hours, buddy. Hope you don't whip my rear end too bad. I'm still kind of loopy from the pain meds

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm logging on right now. Revenge will be had.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I just restarted my router and modem. If this doesn't work then idk.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think we just gotta try for tomorrow, as it obviously isn't working out for us.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

It looks that way. I'm not sure what the problem is. Usually when I reset it's easy breezy.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

Slywalker13 posted:

UNC wins a nail bitter against BC in the rain 27-24. Haven't had one of my patented game wining time expiring field goals in a while. Technically I had to onside kick the ball after the FG. Good game Texas. You were sneaky in that game: I thought I was crusing until you got that late game stop. Tough decision for you at the end of the game.

Yeah man that was a fun one, gg.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, I just bought a better router from Wally World. I'll be able to play either tomorrow or Friday, but I'm not sure which yet. If you're up for it I can hook this thing up now and we can give it another shot? Just a thought.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Wait, how did you nab that 6th prestige star Dio? I've thought I've always had better bowls than you. Did my losing the NCG really cost me a star? My recruiting classes could be so much better...

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm not sure, but I've improved every year, so that might help. I've also had pretty strong recruiting classes. It is probably from winning multiple bowl games though

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, I'll be around tonight as well, so let me know if we want to try for the same time

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I might be behind by 30mins or so. Want to set up my new router before we try again.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sounds good, see you around 730 ct

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm still trying to set up this router.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Ok I'll be on, but I can only start as late as like 815 ct if you want to shelve it til tomorrow

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 22, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'd really prefer to knock this game out tonight. I'll take up until 8:15

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm just too drat tired to make it through a game tonight man. Let's reschedule or I can AP so you can play it

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm so loving annoyed right now. Let's try tomorrow.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Logged on to see 8 new posts figured we had an advance or an epic game played. :dissapointed:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

Logged on to see 8 new posts figured we had an advance or an epic game played. :dissapointed:

Wait until you read this...

ZEB, go ahead and put me on AP this week so Dio can play the game. I won't have time until Saturday early morning, or late afternoon.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can probably play Saturday morning buddy

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

If you just show happen to be around we can try within the next 30mins (9:30 ct). Otherwise I'll see you in the morning. We'll need to start by 9:30am, or try for late afternoon / early evening.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

930 am ct is doable. I have an appt at 8 but should be done and home by 9

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

930 am ct is doable. I have an appt at 8 but should be done and home by 9

See you then.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

On hold trying to activate my modem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I went and got an airport because I was tired of the bullshit.

• Locked thread