Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Looking forward to a new season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Nope I did mine from the web

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Will try to make time to play this weekend, hopefully tomorrow

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm about to start mine here shortly

EDIT: Done. R2A. I simmed all of my defensive plays so ECU rang up 450 yards passing, which is a little concerning...
I dropped 475 rushing yards on them though. My backup HB went off for 175 yds and 3 TDs and in the process I noticed the dude is 6'5" 225lbs. He looks like goddamn menace trucking up the sidelines

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 27, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

My biggest WR is 6'5" 224, so yeah, he is bigger than all my WRs. Really tremendous acceleration and decent STR/TRK so when he gets a head of steam he tends to bowl over DBs. When he runs it almost looks like James Wilder or someone, just really upright and looking to initiate contact

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Will try to play my game tomorrow night, working on an exam tonight for my final class of grad school

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Look at Dio doing big things with NC State now!

I started off my game against cletus really poorly with two nasty INTs which he quickly turned into points. At one point it was something like 21-7 going into the 2nd quarter and then suddenly I started putting it together on offense and the game was something like 42-21 going into the half. I really feel like if cletus had better talent it wouldn't have slipped away so fast

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

I'm having a rough time with recruiting olinemen without the coaching perks. Dark times lie ahead.

Dio, would you be able to play either Tuesday or Wednesday night? I'd be available some time between 6-9pm CT. I usually have errands to run or what not, but I can schedule them around our game if we decide on a specific time.

I can go during those times tonight and tomorrow. Earlier the better.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

See you in two hours, buddy. Hope you don't whip my rear end too bad. I'm still kind of loopy from the pain meds

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think we just gotta try for tomorrow, as it obviously isn't working out for us.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm not sure, but I've improved every year, so that might help. I've also had pretty strong recruiting classes. It is probably from winning multiple bowl games though

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, I'll be around tonight as well, so let me know if we want to try for the same time

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sounds good, see you around 730 ct

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Ok I'll be on, but I can only start as late as like 815 ct if you want to shelve it til tomorrow

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 22, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm just too drat tired to make it through a game tonight man. Let's reschedule or I can AP so you can play it

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can probably play Saturday morning buddy

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

930 am ct is doable. I have an appt at 8 but should be done and home by 9

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

On hold trying to activate my modem

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

yeah, I just had to get mine reactivated because of the divorce. I'll be on in like less than 5

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be available tonight most likely

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

That was shaping up to be a great game

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I went to a show so it was a no go tonight anyhow

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, I'll be around the next 5 or 6 hours if you're around and want to play

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sorry man I fell asleep on the couch! I'd say we could start now but my landlord is on his way over. I am just going to set myself to AP so you can play this since my availability is not great the next few days

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm real disappointed we didn't get to follow through on that loving shootout we started before my internet flaked. Looking forward to our matchups in other leagues, but really endeared to playing NCSU after so many years

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I am certainly shocked by the results of that sim

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I would've been fine taking my lumps and letting JB whoop on the CPU but he was a gentleman and let it go to the sim unfortunately. When our game disconnected it was 30-28 going into the 3rd and then we weren't able to link up again to try again.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Piper, I'm free to play tomorrow night if you're game

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sounds good. Any time after 630 pm est or before 1030pm est is great.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm about to eat right now and then I have a game at 830. I don't know if my lady will like me playing two games in a row, so would you have time tomorrow?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let's try to play tonight back to back. How about 930-945 depending on when I finish w Wreckus?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tough loss, bud. I've been getting killed on last second FGs and poor clock management lately

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I have no idea where I'm sitting at right now in regards to my division. can anyone tell me?

Congrats man, beating VT is almost unheard of

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Piper posted:

(barring unforeseen upsets by BC) If Sly beats you, I win the division. If you beat Sly, you win the division.

gently caress I always blow my big games to sly

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

Well we are up now. I worry that (like cletus) every year it seems like you close the gap so this could be it. When do you want to go? I imagine this weekend would work best unless you can play noonish.

Edit: what's the game's algebra in the not unforeseeable circumstance where we have an iron triangle?

I work every day from 8-5 est so nights and weekends are best

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

Nevermind, with the losses to Atlantic teams, I don't see how this happens. Maybe a complicated finale like coastal irl last year.

Well I'm at 1 consecutive win so...

So when do you want to try for, buddy?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let's try for Saturday morning sometime.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sly, I'm playing soccer tomorrow morning, so unfortunately my window I can play got a bit smaller. I'll be up at 7:30am EST and don't have to leave until about 9:15am EST, so if you're up and want to play then, I definitely can. Otherwise I'm available from like noon-7pm EST the rest of that day. Sunday is more wide open other than the morning, but evenings are really preferred then. Let me know what you think will be good

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Slywalker13 posted:

I can't do eastern evenings due to the time zone difference. I'll be up at 730 eastern and can play then. If for whatever reason it doesn't work out, I should be good tomorrow morning as well.

Alright. I'm up, so I'll definitely be on at 7:30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, I played a really awful game. Any throw I made was rushed and wobbly, so he pounced on them. At one point, it was like, I attempted 6 throws and 3 of them went for INTs. My running game was pretty stifled, as well. I didn't realize before the game it was the #1 rush D vs the #1 rush O and that kind of deflated my hopes of running on you. I always seem to play like poo poo in big games against you, but you played a great game. Good luck, bud

• Locked thread