Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
As mentioned in the B1G thread, I'ma jump in on this and throw bad redzone picks as i struggle with abxy instead of playstation buttons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Dubious28SS

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
In as Pitt

Pitt over ND 29-28. 2 more hilarious end zone picks passing to the totally wrong dude.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Aug 3, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Aight I think we can manage that tonight around that time.

Gutsy going with Pitt, use the TEs a lot. There should be some residual talent after the former coach landed the #1 recruiting class 2 years ago.

I ran 2 and a half seasons in the ps3 dynasty as minnesota with success. Pitt has a decent senior talent pool with good underclassmen. Just gotta get some key recruits and i can manage. If not for button fumbling id have beat ND 41-14. My achilles heel will be stopping end zone pick sixes because im not used to xbox controls yet

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I wont deny that at all, picking up lower rated schools vs 99 powerhouses usually ends in hilarity :v:

Especially seeing miami dropping 95 on some poo poo school

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Pitts D bounces back after last week's poor showing, holding San Diego to 14 as Reid runs all over and catches 7 passes leading the offense to 41 points. Chapman shakes off 4 INTs last week to throw a very efficient game, with 3 scores and no interceptions in the win.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Pitt over Texas State 42-17. Made some real bad decisions and ended up with 3 ints, but my qb broke a huge run and almost hit 200yds rushing.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Pitt over Louisville 46-44 in triple OT after 4 restarts because this was one of those loving games where the cpu just cheats and pushes the I Win button. Shoulda wrapped it up with a FG as time expires and of loving course its a :doink:

Pitts gonna be a sorry team after this season unles recruits show up :v;

Dubious fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Aug 19, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slywalker13 posted:

Paging Dr Dubious. Would 2 AM eastern tonight work?

Hey, sorry. Been busy and sick the last few days. I'm probably gonna drop this dynasty, i have too many leagues going on with madden out now and commishing two leagues there, with 3 here, is just too much football and i'm not very invested in this one.

That, and a midnight game time is a no go for me tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Hey Z, if Pitt didnt get too molested since i dropped, i can fit this dynasty in again.

• Locked thread