Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Yeah, the 1994 stuff was cute but REALLY seemed to wreck the entire future-themed stuff. Definitely needed a Tim Gunn "What the hell are you all designing?" invention like they've occasionally had to do in seasons past.

Sandhya's work is all over the place, but at least it pop on the runway. A lot of disappointing looks are going to make for a disappointing season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Why would Tim use his save on Fade?

I enjoyed the heck out of Fade's designs and thought the judges ignored his talent several times over, but he seemed out of gas and exhausted last week. I don't really think a "you get to stay for another day!" Tim Gunn Save would've given him the pep talk needed to keep going.

But I do agree that Tim wasting his save on Char is a clear indicator of the season. Tim after the comp: "I'm sorry Char, go to your workroom." Tim two hours later: "Well gently caress, there's no one I give a toss about."

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

The stuff in the preview really turned me off Project Runway. For gently caress's sake, producers - you got your tackily designed "Drama", let Korina leave with a scrap of dignity. loving disgusting.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

My Mom has watched every season of PR, including the all star spinoffs and even Under The Gunn.

She's not watching Threads and probably will give up on the all star version too. This season has been pretty damning.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Even Survivor, the king of milking gimmicks til the teats are dry, waits a few months between seasons.

I desperately need a project runway break. I can't miss it if it never goes away.

• Locked thread