Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Apparently, there's a new movie being made about Sly Cooper. I visited the website, and it looks like it's being made from the same dudes who are also making the Ratchet & Clank movie. Do you think Sony is just releasing these movies to build hype for reboots or something? I love the Sly Cooper series, so I'll probably see it regardless, but it would be pretty sick if this was a sign of new Sly Cooper games. It's also cool that this is a children's movie focused on a dude whose whole shtick is breaking the law and being cool.

Here's the trailer if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXEKZVonko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I just remember playing a bunch of Sly Cooper with my brother and thought it would be a fun trip down memory lane :(

• Locked thread