Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

He just said he's never had any other problems with PEDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Also people are pointing out issues with his statement on Twitter.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
He's gonna cry again.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I think we finally have our :brazil: you guys

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
we gotta be truthful with each other, and open. i promise i will not fight anywhere else like i did last time you suspended me.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

It is the ultimate proving ground.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
"We'll be reasonable" *pauses for laughter*

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

coconono posted:

Also people are pointing out issues with his statement on Twitter.

His lawyer even dove in right after his statement to correct that what Vitor meant to say might not be what he ended up saying.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Let me sweeten the pot for you. You give me a license, I give you me.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

He's just buttering them up at this point, what the gently caress.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Vitor is going to be taken to the poor house by his toxic blood

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Holy poo poo that old gently caress is eating it up.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Oh poo poo, here it comes.

:laffo: Nevermind, his research lines up with Mr Belfort's story.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
'i find his story to be lining up, based on reading wikipedia for a few moments'

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
"I knew nothing about this sport until literally two or three months ago. This all sounds correct to me."

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Oh my god your "deep research" never revealed the hidden information that he's been busted roiding by your own loving commission before?!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
We're gonna test you until the day you retire :wth:

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i will drug test you until you loving die

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

lmao at Vitor just calmly indicating he understands the question and then playing back a completely generic talking point about god, skill, sacrifice and all that good stuff.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
"We are not in a position to look like fools" - the Nevada State Athletic Commission, 2014, granting a license to Vitor Belfort

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Solomonic posted:

"We are not in a position to look like fools" - the Nevada State Athletic Commission, 2014, granting a license to Vitor Belfort

Yeah this needs to be quoted til the end of time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vitor gets a license but the nice boxer doesn't.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i could be sitting on this panel and be more cognizant of what is going on wrt vitor belfort's past

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Solomonic posted:

Quote of the year.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Don't you dare disappoint new commissioner guy, Vitor. Don't you dare. He trusts you.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
congratulations Vitor Belfort on beating the system

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Solomonic posted:

"I do not want to be in a position to get blindsided and I want a 100% guarantee that we're not going to. I don't wanna be embarrassed and I know that the commission doesn't want to either."

Mother of god.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Commissioner Big Bird: vitor, you know why we've brought you here today? what do you think the word "reasonable" means?

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Vitor just loves Las Vegas, guys.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

If anybody ever wanted an exhibit A on how to show combat sports are jokes, I'm pretty sure we just found it.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
When is Anthony Marnell going to inquire about the rat tail?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
their enhanced drug testing regiment

'vitor, are you on PEDs? okay'

edit: i consider you to be my new best friend the fix is loving in

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I Consider You TO Be My New Best Friend

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

My new best friend, Vitor Belfort.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Great White Hope posted:

If anybody ever wanted an exhibit A on how to show combat sports are jokes, I'm pretty sure we just found it.

I had to step out for 15 minutes and suddenly he's licensed? What in the actual, literal gently caress.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I Consider You TO Be My New Best Friend

Yep. This is going to be the MMA meme of the year.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
you come before us, after that honest man, and tell us farfetched tales about eye lasers? motion is denied immediately

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

So they just voted on where Vitor ranks on NSAC's friend list. Is that what just happened.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I wish this was like the other stuff on Fight Pass where we get different camera angles and microphone options

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
For those of us reading the liveblog, did Vitor call a commish his best friend or was it the other way around?

Sweet jesus I want a NSAC job :(

• Locked thread