Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Xaris posted:

if i make stupid statements on this twittersphere thingamajig, can i become internet famous or do you need to be an established retard first and make some claims to fame?

that's a p. cool app, no wonder why it's so popular, that should be worth billions

lol twitter posted a profit for the first time earlier this year, it's a really bad at moneymaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Tane

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
what she's suggesting is closer to indentured servitude than chattel slavery, but I'm guessing she doesn't have a problem with either.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://tane.us

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Manifest posted:

AND WHY NOT?

With unemployment so high, we could kickstart a whole new slave economy, where the poors are well-fed, and only beaten sometimes.

There's a bunch more of this on her twitter feed, but rather than give her traffic I propose that we debate the merits of slavery here:

Pros: It's almost like getting tenure

Cons: Sometimes your owner rapes you

what a silly, stupid person, hopefully they'll make proper sense of things eventually :)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

nutranurse posted:

lol twitter posted a profit for the first time earlier this year, it's a really bad at moneymaking

was that a one time thing earlier cause I heard it was still losing money (albeit not as much as it was but isn't in the black profit-wise)

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How to be rich:

1. Do a bunch of immoral poo poo like steal from, beat, and enslave people to make money.
2. Use said money to hire a bunch of goons and pass a bunch of laws to keep other people from doing what you do and did.
3. Wait for all the laws to normalize in the social consciousness so the people you hosed think all your wealth was fairly earned and in deserving hands.
4. Give all your money to your progeny when you die, make sure your accountants know how to keep it in the family.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

waltons seem like nice wholesome people but i dont think they could afford a slave. also i think there dead

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nutranurse posted:

how do they make money? sponsored tweets or

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

how do they make money?

twitter's been asking themselves this and if you can provide an answer they'll make u CEO

evvv: But that. Partnering with marketing peeps

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Parallax Scroll posted:

sponsorship from PR firms

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
So gbs is still really bad huh

Haven't looked at the forums in a few weeks just checkin in.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Fandyien posted:

libertarian slavery would be different because you sold yourself into it to prevent starvation

but thats what slavery already i-

waaaait a minute you are trying to trick me

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I hope this defective subhuman kills itself.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it's time to play

shame

that

TRANNY

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

OMFG FURRY posted:

but thats what slavery already i-

waaaait a minute you are trying to trick me

no its different in libertarianism you can sell you children into slavery w/o being a slave yourself, like ancient rome,or robocop detroit

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

it's time to play

shame

that

TRANNY

good thing transexuals already spay and neuter themselves

oh god i feel awful for posting this

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

nutranurse posted:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Fandyien posted:

no its different in libertarianism you can sell you children into slavery w/o being a slave yourself, like ancient rome,or robocop detroit

brb going to have a poo poo load of kids and rack up a huge gambling debt

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
what an rear end in a top hat that guy is

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

Twitter has a bunch of lovely advertising options, sponsored tweets being among them. It probably makes the people at fb laugh tbh its rear end

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Id gently caress him

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nutranurse posted:

lol

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

silicon valley is just wall street for people who were bullied at school

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would be slave to a loving dom but only if our relationship was based on them being a true sadist rather than some fat redhead trying to be interesting

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
whites were genetically engineered specifically to be slaves so its not suprising that they have difficulty imagining a world without it. it is due to there genetically and morally inferior brains.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
anyone who puts a lovely filter on their profile pic for twitter, fb, SA etc is usually ugly as poo poo irl

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Somethingawful: ChimpOut for Trans People

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the inferiority of the whites brain also explains why they are so uncertain about there gender and sexuality and why so many if them are gays or transylvanians

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
ilikedirt is an extremely white poster.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
in fact ut has been proven that within 200 years all whites will be extinct primarily due to lack of breeding from there preponderance of gays and transmissions.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Manifest posted:

Apparently because this sort of thinking is common at google.

Also, https://twitter.com/JustineTunney/status/492011047696359424

yes porbably right!! im gonna use yahoo or excite.com from now on down with slavery

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

nutranurse posted:

:vince: but with barker instead

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

nutranurse posted:

:vince:

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

lol yeah its getting to be that bad

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its not even funny, except that spay and neuter joke, that was funny.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Prettz posted:

at least slaves were considered valuable property. now workers are just a natural resource to be exploited until used up.

funny story the birthrate is dropping rapidly in a lot of developing countries and the wall street journal's article on it focused on how worrying this was that the poors aren't breeding more cheap labour for corporations to exploit like they should be

Nog
May 15, 2006

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

finally a way to be relevant again. good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saurus posted:

funny story the birthrate is dropping rapidly in a lot of developing countries and the wall street journal's article on it focused on how worrying this was that the poors aren't breeding more cheap labour for corporations to exploit like they should be

that one's on industrialization don't need 500 children to help you out on the farm while only 4 or 5 survive childbirth

• Locked thread