Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

EA Sports posted:

right now it is literally full to the brim of ironic and unironic naziism.

them making her their waifu is almost a guarantee after her recent time in the limelight.

a giant circle of pasty nerds.each jerking the dick of the man behind and cupping the balls of the one in front. heil hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I wouldn't trust tech companies to run the country, they were dumb enough to give 'her' a job for example.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

I wouldn't trust tech companies to run the country, they were dumb enough to give 'her' a job for example.

At least they make the buses run on time.

:smugbird:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

etalian posted:

At least they make the troons run on time.

:smugbird:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Necros posted:

a giant circle of pasty nerds.each jerking the dick of the man behind and cupping the balls of the one in front. heil hitler.

sounds hot

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Referring to her as a dude sends her off the deep edge.

She didn't get the memo that dudette went out with the old ninja Turtles and dude is word that knows no gender.

So saying dude chill infact makes him not chill.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
it likes to suck its cheeks in for selfies

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

Referring to her as a dude sends her off the deep edge.

She didn't get the memo that dudette went out with the old ninja Turtles and dude is word that knows no gender.

So saying dude chill infact makes him not chill.

a spade that doesn't want to be called a spade

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

hmmmm, would

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

nomadologique posted:

are her breasts surgical or hormonal or both? PLS SOMEONE ANSWER THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH

Wait, I've been following this off and on, so I'm not clear.

Tunney was born biologically male, and is transitioning/becoming female so the proper pronoun is "she/her". So, is she pre-op or post-op? And does Google's health insurance pay for that?, because if it does its the most progressive sex change policy I've heard of outside of Iran.

Btw Iran hates gays but if you go to the govt and say "Hey I want to switch genders" they bankroll the entire process and give you the best treatments available. It's weird like that.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
First s.a. then 4chan wow what is next fir this efamous man

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

pentyne posted:

Tunney was born biologically male, and is transitioning/becoming female so the proper pronoun is "she/her". So, is she pre-op or post-op? And does Google's health insurance pay for that?, because if it does its the most progressive sex change policy I've heard of outside of Iran.

Btw Iran hates gays but if you go to the govt and say "Hey I want to switch genders" they bankroll the entire process and give you the best treatments available. It's weird like that.

not sure if google covers turning a outie into a inie

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i have no idea on tunney's sex change status or if she's even interested in an operation, you should ask her on @twitter!!

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

EA Sports posted:

right now it is literally full to the brim of ironic and unironic naziism.

them making her their waifu is almost a guarantee after her recent time in the limelight.

They also can't decide which side in the ukraine conflict are their great nationalist savior and which are the "Jewish puppets". They also have a number of anarcho capitalists, some of which hate Jews despite Rothbard, Rand, Mises etc. being Jewish.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

she's so amazing, i'm in love

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Imagine going home drunk with some nerd chick and then waking up and its wig is off and you realize its actually a kid called 'Alan' from your Comp. Sci. lecture.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I don't have to imagine.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Maoist Pussy posted:

Imagine going home drunk with some nerd chick and then waking up and its wig is off and you realize its actually a kid called 'Alan' from your Comp. Sci. lecture.

Oooh, slow down...:fap:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

If we are going to return to a monarchy we may as well go all out. Get ourselves a real caligula. All hail our unfuckable intellectually barren lord who can't produce an heir.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

"Not that we didn't try."

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

pentyne posted:

This is where you should question authority and think for yourself.

How many people your age have banged a tranny? What about TWO trannies?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

go on....

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Fandyien posted:

lmao her most recent tweet claims she was trying to implement bakunin's theories with OWS. bakunin would poo poo in her mouth

It's true. Bakunin posts here and said the exact same thing in FYAD's OWS Scatasy thread back in 2010.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
So, has she been fired or what? This thing just sort of crawled back into a corner and died, leaving us without closure. But then again, Tunney is a nobody who apparently isn't even missed in her own thread around here on SA, so... Bon Voyage, lunatic neo-fascist Google transperson. I'm sure your rancid karma will catch up with you eventually. :tipshat:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I'm not an expert on America, but isn't it pretty hard to get fired just for having horrible and outdated opinions?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Rise from your grave, old thread !

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Tias posted:

I'm not an expert on America, but isn't it pretty hard to get fired just for having horrible and outdated opinions?

You can't fire me for being drunk on the job because I have alcoholism and its a DISEASE! You can't fire me for being sick!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SPACE HOMOS posted:

You can't fire me for being drunk on the job because I have alcoholism and its a DISEASE! You can't fire me for being sick!

don't drunk incompetent shame

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

"The place of the permanent armies as we know them will gradually be taken by professional forces of volunteer war-keen soldiers; and from millions we shall revert to hundreds of thousands. But ipso facto this second century will be one of actually Contending States. These armies are not substitutes for war---they are for war, and they want war. Within two generations it will be they whose will prevails over all the comfortables put together. In these wars of theirs for the heritage of the whole world, continents will be staked---India, China, South Africa, Russia, Islam called out, new technics and tactics played and counter-played.... The last race to keep its form, the last living tradition, the last leaders who have both at their back, will pass through and onward, victors."

I'd hate to serious post in GBS, but I'm curious about something, and I'm too dumb for D&D. Is it just me or does Spengler seriously downplay the transformative power of technology? I don't really see how a new warrior aristocracy would even function in a world were war is increasingly mechanized, and the human element is gradually being reduced. Nevermind the fact that he was unable to take into account something like nuclear deterrence.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

skeletonotherkin posted:

"The place of the permanent armies as we know them will gradually be taken by professional forces of volunteer war-keen soldiers; and from millions we shall revert to hundreds of thousands. But ipso facto this second century will be one of actually Contending States. These armies are not substitutes for war---they are for war, and they want war. Within two generations it will be they whose will prevails over all the comfortables put together. In these wars of theirs for the heritage of the whole world, continents will be staked---India, China, South Africa, Russia, Islam called out, new technics and tactics played and counter-played.... The last race to keep its form, the last living tradition, the last leaders who have both at their back, will pass through and onward, victors."

I'd hate to serious post in GBS, but I'm curious about something, and I'm too dumb for D&D. Is it just me or does Spengler seriously downplay the transformative power of technology? I don't really see how a new warrior aristocracy would even function in a world were war is increasingly mechanized, and the human element is gradually being reduced. Nevermind the fact that he was unable to take into account something like nuclear deterrence.

Why the gently caress would we go back to feudal levies? That sounds gay as poo poo.

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Is this real life? People overestimate how smart they are compared to that of a regular person.

Like, divine rule was dumb way back when and its dumb now.

The Mongol horde kicked the living poo poo out of everyone with bows and arrows because they didn't have an org chart. They were armies of one.

Seriously, that structure is doomed to pay ransoms to the wandering band of horse archers

ThisGuy fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 10, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

skeletonotherkin posted:

i dont htink you really understand the paragraph youre quoting

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
The 1000 richest people on the planet, minimum 10 million dollars net worth, should be forced to fight to the death in a hi-tech thunderdome tournament every year until only one is left. That winner is allowed to keep being obscenely rich until next year's battle.

No it wouldn't work because most obscenely rich people are invisible and have all their assets cleverly hidden already, but whatever, it would be a rad show.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I love these Dork Enlightenment guys.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Pochoclo posted:

The 1000 richest people on the planet, minimum 10 million dollars net worth, should be forced to fight to the death in a hi-tech thunderdome tournament every year until only one is left. That winner is allowed to keep being obscenely rich until next year's battle.

No it wouldn't work because most obscenely rich people are invisible and have all their assets cleverly hidden already, but whatever, it would be a rad show.

Let anyone off the top 1000 list if they rat out a person with previously hidden assets greater than theirs. The CyberGames year-long demolition derby up till the top 1000 list becoming official for the year would be tremendous. Even for the 1%, 1000 people can keep a secret, but only if 999 of them are dead.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

skeletonotherkin posted:

Um this has already happened

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

i dont htink you really understand the paragraph youre quoting

I guess I don't :/, It just seems to me that the situation hes describing would ultimately result in nuclear war.

Tautologicus posted:

Um this has already happened

Hes describing the mid 20th century then?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

This one rules because she admits that gamergaters are autistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

http://imgur.com/wdM2Yis

• Locked thread