Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

The Saurus posted:

funny story the birthrate is dropping rapidly in a lot of developing countries and the wall street journal's article on it focused on how worrying this was that the poors aren't breeding more cheap labour for corporations to exploit like they should be

if we're all at the top everyone wins :D :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

nutranurse posted:

good thing transexuals already spay and neuter themselves

oh god i feel awful for posting this

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
mocking this idiot's ideas is taking the low hanging fruit, but making it about their gender is taking the rotting maggot filled fruit that a dog poo poo on

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Box of Trial posted:

mocking this idiot's ideas is taking the low hanging fruit, but making it about their gender is taking the rotting maggot filled fruit that a dog poo poo on

don't stop i'm about to cum

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Box of Trial posted:

It's never not funny to find and flame a fag. Uh uh hey. hi there Box of Trial :D

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing worse than touching the poop is the poop touching you

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
so is she ironitweeting or what

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

unlimited shrimp posted:

no, just really dumb in the way that people who think they're geniuses tend to be

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
she thinks OWS was "far left"

:laffo:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
RELVEANT? Relevant, you heartless cis-bigot?? I'll have you know that our one subforum, Let's Play, is inhabited by 20000% of the world's trans* population, fucker. Talk about relevant all you want while we break more world records here at somethingawful #upvote #bbc

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Shim sounds like a witch, burn them!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unlimited shrimp posted:

yes. just not very wittily.

what a great guy
Sep 7, 2011
be p cool to be like a butler or somethin

live in a big ol house, serve fancy tea in small cups

or a chef for a baron or earl 'oh boy look at them potatoes'

better than some mcdonalds rear end job

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would totally get married and then convert to catholicism and become a priest. sex without scandal AND free room and board.

in fact i recommend it to everyone.

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

what a great guy posted:

be p cool to be like a butler or somethin

live in a big ol house, serve fancy tea in small cups

or a chef for a baron or earl 'oh boy look at them potatoes'

better than some mcdonalds rear end job

i could see how this level of structure might appeal to autistics

what a great guy
Sep 7, 2011
an autist for every family

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Post your LFest tweets itt.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
every poster itt is going to be abducted by google in the night to become said slaves

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
you just have to try the autisinal flat breads our chef makes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

every poster itt is going to be abducted by google in the night to become said slaves

slave processing is going really slow thanks to implementing the 50 gender options from facebook

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putty posted:

i own shares in google. i am protected.

what a great guy
Sep 7, 2011
in the post oil future.. computers have been replaced by autistic slaves

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
if only it were IBM instead, what with their proven record of keeping track of human trafficking

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
maybe a girl? better sever my pepper "Justin" Case

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

From the vantage point of elementary economic theory and in light of historical evidence, then, a revisionist view of modern history results. The Whig theory of history, according to which mankind marches continually forward toward ever higher levels of progress, is incorrect. From the viewpoint of those who prefer less exploitation over more and who value farsightedness and individual responsibility above shortsightedness and irresponsibility, the historic transition from monarchy to democracy represents not progress but civilizational decline.

Nor does this verdict change if more or other indicators are included. Quite to the contrary. Without question the most important indicator of exploitation and present-orientedness not discussed above is war. Yet if this indicator were included the relative performance of democratic-republican government appears to be even worse, not better. In addition to increased exploitation and social decay, the transition from monarchy to democracy has brought a change from limited warfare to total war, and the 20th century, the age of democracy, must be ranked also among the most murderous periods in all of history.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I don't make fun of trans to be funny I make fun of them because they're abject freaks and their very existence is a sin against God

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

think maybe you got this "class war" thing on its head, justine

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

Meg From Family Guy posted:

I don't make fun of trans to be funny I make fun of them because they're abject freaks and their very existence is a sin against God

that's a relief because you certainly aren't funny

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Box of Trial posted:

that's a relief because you certainly aren't funny

That is not an own when I said I'm not trying to be funny.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

Somethingawful: ChimpOut for Trans People

2.1 had almost no rules and people weren't even this racist/transphobic, lol

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
yeah mission accomplished gbs

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Now we wait :D

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Omg this transphobia is so problematic

go kill yourselves faggots

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
why do you give a gently caress, idiot

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Box of Trial posted:

why do you give a gently caress, idiot

Because I lust for trans death and suicide

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
:gas:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
:gas:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

she is stupid as hell and being trans has no bearing on it you goons. you should lust for her death because she is a big loving retard, and not other stuff

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

and delete sa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Omg this transphobia is so problematic

go kill yourselves faggots

it's cool how you have the same gimmick as gently caress the ROW but are like a tenth as funny

• Locked thread