Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
if i make stupid statements on this twittersphere thingamajig, can i become internet famous or do you need to be an established retard first and make some claims to fame?

that's a p. cool app, no wonder why it's so popular, that should be worth billions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

nutranurse posted:

lol twitter posted a profit for the first time earlier this year, it's a really bad at moneymaking

was that a one time thing earlier cause I heard it was still losing money (albeit not as much as it was but isn't in the black profit-wise)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
lol calm down, it is just trolling

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

See, this is what I thought, but it's a pretty long term troll if so

idk it seems like it's clearly just a tranny gasping for attention with ~edgy twitter opinions~ and everyone is giving it to him/her. but then again I have a problem where I read a lot of stuff like that as it's trolling so :shrug:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Literally The Worst posted:

little known fact about mlk: he was black

he was shot because he hosed too many white womens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Is it trolling if she believes in it, and makes weird utube videos manifestos I'm confused as hell

yea shes just in it for the long haul trolling, there's no way this is real. i could believe maybe the first post but this is just too specially crafted to ruffle feathers which she is doing quite well so congrats to her; some goons could take a couple pages from this trolling 101

Xaris fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 25, 2014

• Locked thread