Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

blood eagle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

aaaaa

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fandyien posted:

Secular progressivism is the memetic descendent of Puritan Calvinism and apt descriptors include blasphemy, self-righteous, inquisition, indoctrination, and brainwashing. Therefore, progressive culture is often referred to as “the Cathedral”. The Cathedral consists of influential people in politics, journalism, academia and education acting in a (mostly) uncoordinated manner to advance progressive principles in society; often deceptively. We do not imply conspiracies.

Hierarchies are a natural consequence of innate differences in human populations and are necessary for societies to function. Stratified outcomes alone are not enough to prove discrimination or a failure of "social justice". There is no "social justice," only traditional justice.

The only morality is civilization.

Traditional values are not accidental. They are non-ideological social adaptations that provide good solutions to complex social problems. Cultures separated by vast amounts of time and geography independently converged on similar values. Values converged because cultures that implemented these values had a competitive advantage over their neighbors and became civilizations. Cultures that did not implement them failed and are forgotten.

Modern conservatives are last century’s progressives. Many ideas held by “conservatives” today were progressive (sometimes radically so) in the past.
The darkly enlightened acknowledge the legitimate flaws inherent to Democracies and are “predisposed, in any case, to perceive the politically awakened masses as a howling irrational mob, it conceives the dynamics of democratization as fundamentally degenerative: systematically consolidating and exacerbating private vices, resentments, and deficiencies until they reach the level of collective criminality and comprehensive social corruption.”

A system of No Voice-Free Exit in large hyper-federalist states or small independent city states is the optimal political arrangement. This roughly copies the model of Singapore where there is little political voice, but massive economic freedom and high levels of prosperity. City-states would be in constant competition for minds and business. They risk losing economically valuable citizens and businesses if poorly run because they can easily relocate, thus creating an incentive to remain economically and socially free.

Neoreactionaries accept human biological diversity. Individual humans and human groups differ in ability, psychological disposition, intelligence, and other traits for genetic reasons. Disparities result from innate differences. Genetics can explain 50% or more of the differences in lifetime outcomes within and between human groups. Other factors are minor by comparison.

Recognition of HBD necessitates the rejection of the core progressive dogma of egalitarianism. Race and gender are not social constructs and everyone personally experiences that not all men or women are created equal. Therefore, it is easier to believe in Leprechauns than to believe in egalitarianism.

this is the pseudo intellectual equivalent of those meme recipes that are GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE SOME MOTHERSHITTING FUCKTITS LASAGNA

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
MY NIGGA TODAY WE ARE GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW TO ACTUALIZE THE COCKFUCKING TRIUMPH OF THE WILL OVER PROGRESSIVE NEO-CALVINIST SLAVE MORALITY

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"the only morality is civilization" is really great actually because its a trite little nothing that sounds meaningful so long as you dont think about it too hard

its perfect for muttering portentously and also putting on bumbper stickers

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

quote:

Culture represents the limit to which a moral society can exist in reality, and attempts to extend the moral improvement of society beyond the sphere of culture to the physical realm of the actual is to violate the boundaries of truth and morality.
what

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this is like if you got newt gingrich all hosed up on adderal

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Drew Curtis' Fark Enlightenment

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

The trading cards? Really? Collect em all

I want to make my own

Lenny Uninstall
Destroyer of meatspace paleosyncretism

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Box of Trial posted:

i know a mechanical engineer who is highly regarded professionally yet thinks america needs to abolish the income tax and replace the lost revenue with import tariffs

must be hell commuting to work from 1896

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im an engineer consitutional originalist who beleives in tough love and simple solutions, and i vote

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I am goign to shove her in a locker, and she will pop out as hitler

im sure this happened regularly on You Cant Do That on Television

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Xaris posted:

lol calm down, it is just trolling

hard to tell b/c she is deffo a confirmed crazy person

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lets kickstart a public debate between angela davis and justine tunney.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fact: j edgar had mlk wiretapped as a source of j/o material

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
COINTELJ/O

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Majorian posted:

I read that as COINJELLO

theres always room for suppression of dissent

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

hovis rock posted:

hay guyz MLK suffered no danger also california is arctic:downs:

grats, i have literally never seen someone miss a point this hard

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thats not cute hyperbole btw, this is a new low for discourse

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gay, trans, nazi, deal with it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

hey guys i ran a twitter, im a regular huey newton

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
justine tunney, making hell of money;
the lady of wage, reppin ths SVC

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gazpacho posted:

thanks for the reminder to post this classic before the thread dies

trimmed from http://tickmancer.tumblr.com/post/77883077450/every-tumble-user-has-a-long-about-me-so-here (not the author's blog)

so shes a libertarian with a shameful boner for diamond jubilees

wow what a complicated and novel political alignment that actually needed ~*all those fukken words*~

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
reqesting namechange to moldbug redpill, tia mods

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah, moldbug, you showed those S.O.Bs what for!
justine please, that fiat currency had a family

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so what discredited turn of the century philosophical school are the Goldbugs With Attitudes crew cribbing that "culture is a static deterministic what-have-you" poo poo from

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im the born insecure 3rd estate fucker moron in da op

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ask me, retarded techie marat, about my plan to change the days of the week to pythonsday, rubysday, schmidtsday, etc

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
L-l-LOOK AT YOU, PROLE, A PAAAATHE-THE-THETIC CREATURE OF MEAT AND BONE, PANTING AND PANTING AND SWEATING AS YOU SCROLL THROUGH MY TWITTER

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
congratuations, natetimm, on your incipient doxxing by some guys who will call your house and stammer out "I'm gonna f-ffuck you up, b-bitch!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

I stand by what I said in my first reply

Guillotine

and i reiterate, as she is a proud descendant of the house of Wessex, a blood eagle would be more apropos

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a pair of google glasses lie shattered in the gutter, silent witness to the Great Swirlying of our times

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

Can we go back to 80s pocket protector nerds. Before the internet made them all uppity and full of magical self esteem that only exists online

someone started passing around the meme that "in the real world, nerds run poo poo"

when its only bill gates who is an actual nerd who runs poo poo, and the rest of the industry is closer to steve jobs corporate magical realism bullshit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

circ dick soleil posted:

How does it feel to be a black person working at Google and then to find out that Justine Tunney is openly racist and none of your superiors give a poo poo? Are there even any black people working at Google?

2% black. dunno how that breaks down w/r/t techs vs. everyone else tho.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
each one of those black employees gets to put "was the Black Friend for over 50 employees at google" on their resume so when you think about it, maybe they are the privileged ones here

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"But the Techies! the Techies were winning--" *toilet gurgles*

*in a macintalk voice*
There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

Deny, barbarian Kings did not practice inbreeding.

aside from the decadent aegyptoi

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
she saw harume nui's solemn vow to kill all nerds and had like three panic attacks

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fandyien posted:

maybe the prince bishop of lichtenstein will hire her or something

with a diplomacy score like hers shell be lucky to land a chancellor position in finland, let alone christendom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i thought the matriarchy was whne you unironically supported Marine Le loving Pen. consistency, justine.

• Locked thread