Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
AND WHY NOT?

With unemployment so high, we could kickstart a whole new slave economy, where the poors are well-fed, and only beaten sometimes.

There's a bunch more of this on her twitter feed, but rather than give her traffic I propose that we debate the merits of slavery here:

Pros: It's almost like getting tenure

Cons: Sometimes your owner rapes you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

The Monkey Man posted:

Why am I not even remotely surprised that Tunney is transgender?

I wasn't aware.

poo poo, am I trans-shaming now?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Gas this lovely thread

Tunney spotted.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

How does that kind of poo poo not get you fired

Apparently because this sort of thinking is common at google.

Also, https://twitter.com/JustineTunney/status/492011047696359424

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Fandyien posted:

because in our techno-feudalist future google will be the largest plantation holder and they want ugly retards to hold the whip

Spend all day working in the gmail fields, harvesting ad impressions.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

what if she has an account here :tinfoil:

I'd pay cash money for her to post here.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

she had nothing to do with "founding" ows

She claims it, which is why I put it in quotes.

Putting something in quotes like "founding" is the equivalent of farting while you say the word.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Maybe in Justine's view nothing would change that much for women/trans since they already slaves to the PATRIARCHY.

If she's pre-op couldn't she rejoin the patriarchy, to help speed up her dream of a technocratic dystopia?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Daedra posted:

also if i'm gonna be a slave i have to be a house nigga because i'm too weak and soft to be in the fields and poo poo

Me too. I farmed growing up, that kind of work sucks dicks.

I'm pretty sure I could be like a techsupport house slave in her kingdom.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

nutranurse posted:

good thing transexuals already spay and neuter themselves

oh god i feel awful for posting this

:vince:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

I just wanna dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

So is this a bad time to speculate on the rate at which self-professed transgendered individuals have co-morbid mental illnesses? I've yet to run across an internet one that wasn't completely loving insane.

My neighbor growing up transitioned from a man to a woman when I was around 10. He was a really normal guy, who became a really normal lady. It didn't prepare me for twitter.

I'm Crap posted:

Literally, physically nuke San Francisco

She's from New York.

unlimited shrimp posted:

why do people like this always think they'd be on the top of the heap if we returned to an aristocracy

i'm pretty sure a dime-a-dozen developer & trans woman wouldn't translate to nobility in this brave new future. assuming her body dysmorphia didn't destroy her mind and result in her working as a prostitute at a brothel, a developer is basically the 21st century equivalent of a scribe.

I tend to think of us as modern day assembly line workers.

Manifest fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 24, 2014

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Gazpacho posted:

Tunney's transgender status is worth mentioning only to highlight how oblivious she is that her redpilled comrades would send her to the social purification camps first of all

poo poo, I didn't even know about it when I started the thread.

I saw her retweeted a few times today in my feed and thought she was a hilarious ayn rand inspired cartoon so I posted it here for laughs.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Fandyien posted:

From the vantage point of elementary economic theory and in light of historical evidence, then, a revisionist view of modern history results. The Whig theory of history, according to which mankind marches continually forward toward ever higher levels of progress, is incorrect. From the viewpoint of those who prefer less exploitation over more and who value farsightedness and individual responsibility above shortsightedness and irresponsibility, the historic transition from monarchy to democracy represents not progress but civilizational decline.

Nor does this verdict change if more or other indicators are included. Quite to the contrary. Without question the most important indicator of exploitation and present-orientedness not discussed above is war. Yet if this indicator were included the relative performance of democratic-republican government appears to be even worse, not better. In addition to increased exploitation and social decay, the transition from monarchy to democracy has brought a change from limited warfare to total war, and the 20th century, the age of democracy, must be ranked also among the most murderous periods in all of history.

:420: smoke weed eryday :420:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Republican Vampire posted:

has anyone posted the magic cards yet

No? POST EM

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Republican Vampire posted:

Basically Tunney is part of the neoreactionary movement, a far-right proto-fascist political movement that's p. popular in silicon valley. Peter Thiel of pay pal fame has been bankrolling some prominent members. You can read more about how dumb they are here

Anyway some dude made a bunch of magic cards for them, like this:

And they picked out the art and the flavour text for their own cards and were totally excited about it.

But the page where they all were was taken down. Probably because they got tired of people making fun of them. Because it was totally lacking in self-awareness.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HOLY poo poo

Here's "MENCIUS MOLDBUG" doing a poetry reading or some poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aa2UJX_EpQ

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

hemophilia posted:

Someone post more about whatever dark enlightenment is

gently caress yeah, this is what better than whatever that Justine Tunney fool has to say.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

so did she drop out of high school before taking basic science or what

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

but count on goons to elicit sympathy for a neo-reactionary, feudalism-worshipping, pro-slavery tech nazi by focusing endlessly on the one thing that has absolutely no bearing on her being a horrible shithead.

But the majority of the people in this thread are mocking her for being a poo poo-head with said horrible ideas.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Copley Depot posted:

the prolific goons

do i get to be a prolific goon

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

are techies out yet

death to mmrxists

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Holy poo poo I love twitter now

:vince:

I was on the fence for a while there, but as of right now I am pfucking stoked on this thread.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Morkyz posted:

I'm Justine.

e: not kidding, I'll make a twitter post about it real soon.

Doobie melt the cheese

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Samuel posted:

No just take any woman you can get! herp derp!
Not that I'm an expert on Marie le'pen and her stances.

She is a literal neo-nazi so.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Her words are so powerful, that poors aren't allowed to read them.

(That or someone at Google told her to stop making them look retarded.)

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Talked a bunch of poo poo about how she's riling up Something Awful,

but who won now motherfucker?

S to the motherfuckin A bitch set trippin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Fandyien posted:

man i'd put all kinds of things in so many quesadillas with one of those. you ever put some salsa verde inbetween layers of cheese? aww yeah.

I once invented the pizzadilla because I wanted a quesadilla but was out of all cheese except mozarella. Added a papa john's pizza seasoning packet, a papa john's marinara packet, it it was good to go.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I dunno it might be funny if she gets fired because it would result in a wonderful Twitter meltdown

BUT I AM THE TECHNOLOGICAL ELITE

loving POORS KEEP TRYING TO SILENCE ME

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

circ dick soleil posted:

She uses emacs. I hope somebody kills this bitch.

Ugh, vim for life.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

I love these Dork Enlightenment guys.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

This one rules because she admits that gamergaters are autistic.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

http://imgur.com/wdM2Yis

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

This one is the definition of irony.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Agag posted:

I don't find her behavior any different from the other Dork Enlightenment clowns, most of whom aren't transsexuals.

Also she has like 2000 followers. She's an also-ran twitter tranny. SA only knows about her because SA finds the saddest obscure poo poo on the Internet to laugh at, and she's definitely that.

It's true, and she's one of the funniest.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Agag posted:

Her life will be nothing but offices and computer chairs until she dies. The Dork Enlightenment is a subset of contemporary libertarianism, which is itself an entirely white middle class phenomenon. But what I dream about is these people actually trying to implement their "neo-reactionary" agenda. It would never happen, they will never do anything but blog, but if they tried I would weep for joy as Tea Party rednecks, black bloc anarchists, Koch plutocrats, and lefty trade unionists joined hands to crush these nerds into paste.

I HAVE A FORUMS CRUSH :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

if I wanted a huge nazi tattoo and plausible deniability later on i'd totally get it done right after I got out of jail

YEAH MAN HAD TO SWING WITH THE ABs. STICK WITH YOUR KIND, Y'KNOW?

no, he's an actual real live nazi

• Locked thread