Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
top twitter tranny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

hasn't even been a page yet

if she makes it to like say 10 then she can be proud

she?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Box of Trial posted:

mocking this idiot's ideas is taking the low hanging fruit, but making it about their gender is taking the rotting maggot filled fruit that a dog poo poo on

It's never not funny to find and flame a fag. Uh uh hey. hi there Box of Trial :D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
RELVEANT? Relevant, you heartless cis-bigot?? I'll have you know that our one subforum, Let's Play, is inhabited by 20000% of the world's trans* population, fucker. Talk about relevant all you want while we break more world records here at somethingawful #upvote #bbc

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

every poster itt is going to be abducted by google in the night to become said slaves

slave processing is going really slow thanks to implementing the 50 gender options from facebook

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Now we wait :D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
beer for my horses, tweets for my troons

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Another round of drinks at the old troon saloon

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Droid posted:

The cat Canada has for an av is the IWW black cat. Originally a symbol of all direct action (including sabotage), other groups have used it as a symbol for sabotage as well, so some refer to it as sabocat or sabo-tabby.

You learn something hilarious every day

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Theory Thursday: We Must Demand A Rent Tax by Andy Merrifield

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
When I wonder why people are so dumb I'm reminded its because they read a bunch of dick sucking retard poo poo, and that's why they're all bitches to me

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
please rename me to capitalist accumulation

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

if she keeps her job being this crazy the onlythings i can rationalize from it are to nuke google and she's hosed her way into a job or is protected by some internal diversity quota

Google would never fire this guy. imagine the salon/jezebel lead bloodbath and all the cries of oppression. I wish they would though, poo poo would be hilarious

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Top twitter tranny status confers many privileges and rights, fools

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Box of Trial posted:

why bother making up bullshit hypotheses about why she's awful when we can just make fun of her for being a self-important sack of poo poo though

Her???

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
chastised by some humorless beardos about how it's not ok to make fun of certain things: achivement unlocked

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

do you want to be a stay at home mom and propel the gift economy forward?

Absolutely. Mine ideal life would be as a stay-at-home mom who homeschools her children in set theory, writes lots of open source code, and trolls people on Twitter. No bosses. No deadlines. No operations work. No career stress. No promotion committees or performance reviews. Just kids, code, and a loving husband. Preferably in a nice peaceful place with lots of nature, like Maine, where people will leave us alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLyxmD_UAK4

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Do these guys have post obama voting syndrome or something, maybe, as well as addictions to methamphetamines? All their words and opinions are pretty confused, but also butt hurt

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I know thousands of burly homosexuals and trannies that will find and murder anyone. Just really vicious people with huge arms

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
smdh over here... it'd take one tweet for me to get my hundreds of thousands of violent transvestite friends to come through this thread and make the rape of nanking look like a minor incident... seriously I'm scared of these people, help

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

sexgun rapsutin posted:

I know several trans chicks and gay men that would absolutely beat you the gently caress to death in a fight i don't care who you are, extremely tough and brutal people

I've always really loved this quote and make homage to it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

So how about we keep this thread about how Justine is a horrific shittard personally and not make it about her being trans?

Who the gently caress is we you group shaming bigot

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

So if I don't display the usual male traits like watching sports, drinking alcohol(only cheap beer not wine or microbrews), wearing sports jerseys, making catcalls, and finding whatever woman I see and loving the living daylights out of her, does that mean my mind is a lady mind?

*patting u softly* It's whatever your mental illness tells you it is, friend. I'm a progressive, I'm a progressive

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The new rumor is that effectronica eats french fries with mayo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Think of the tragedy of a human race unable to call somebody a fag online.. its hosed up and dark as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Bitter Mushroom posted:

i'm workin my rear end off over here for you

Good poo poo

• Locked thread