Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
so is she ironitweeting or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
she thinks OWS was "far left"

:laffo:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

So is the joke that she went from ultra leftist to right wing, or what is it exactly
whats that term for when someone makes like ultra-racist comments satirically but you can no longer tell if its satire or if its real
like when you go to stormfront to try to troll them but they prop you up as their god king and beg you to lead the revolution

maybe its that

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
why is this idiot g oing back & forth with me on twitter is she doing it to any of you ffs

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
why do people like this always think they'd be on the top of the heap if we returned to an aristocracy

i'm pretty sure a dime-a-dozen developer & trans woman wouldn't translate to nobility in this brave new future. assuming her body dysmorphia didn't destroy her mind and result in her working as a prostitute at a brothel, a developer is basically the 21st century equivalent of a scribe.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I think in a feudal monarchy I would be like the person who puts the leeches on people for their health

dibs on town drunk

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Putty posted:

status update on crazy rich twitter lady?

claims in the new US Monarchy she will in fact have a pedigree because she can trace her ancestry to King Alfred and some Mayflower people

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
google is cool but i think ill put my money on the the military in the coming revolution.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
*kickstarts a missile dome and advanced recon equipment for silicon valley*

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
It'll be like the sack of Rome only with Duck Dynasty fans instead of visigoths

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

echronorian posted:

there's nothing more interesting than white people talking about their ancestry, hoo boy
sorry u dont have a traceable ancestry bro
sorry about u lost the civilization lottery . . .

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Kyrie eleison posted:

The usage of "Cathedral" in this movement is careless and does annoy me personally, since no literal cathedrals are involved in the present-day power structure and any proper reactionary should support a shift of power back to cathedrals. This term just reflects a libertarian sentiment because it encourages thinking for yourself in opposition to mainstream ideology, but any political movement strives to become mainstream ideology and so should not oppose the concept of "mainstream ideology" itself. The current ideology they intend to overthrow should be accurately identified, not hinted at via having some superficial similarities with a power structure of the past, especially if it's a reactionary movement trying to gain inspiration from and defend power structures of the past.

yeah but "we reject the basic tenets of liberal capitalism" sounds less cool than "we stormed the cathedral"

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Listen I also think the dork enlightenment is ridiculous but the truth is I'll sell you all out for a baronetcy.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i hope she gets fired because its the most poetic response to her right wing pseudo-libertarian wankery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

quote:

Is this really the direction we want to be heading in as a society? Do we really want to live in a world where brilliant men and powerful corporations are forced to take orders from the mob? A world in which even innocent employees must worry about losing their job due to the actions of an unscrupulous coworker on their personal time? How did it come to pass, that the world’s greatest superpower should tremble before a cabal of impertinent slacktivists on the Internet? Oh how the mighty hath fallen.

Irony is dead

• Locked thread