Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How to be rich:

1. Do a bunch of immoral poo poo like steal from, beat, and enslave people to make money.
2. Use said money to hire a bunch of goons and pass a bunch of laws to keep other people from doing what you do and did.
3. Wait for all the laws to normalize in the social consciousness so the people you hosed think all your wealth was fairly earned and in deserving hands.
4. Give all your money to your progeny when you die, make sure your accountants know how to keep it in the family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unlimited shrimp posted:

so is she ironitweeting or what
yes. just not very wittily.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would totally get married and then convert to catholicism and become a priest. sex without scandal AND free room and board.

in fact i recommend it to everyone.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putty posted:

every poster itt is going to be abducted by google in the night to become said slaves
i own shares in google. i am protected.

• Locked thread