Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
abe should pay $5 to touch her penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
honestly surprised xe doesnt mod these forums

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i dont hate trannies, but i do love making fun of the mentally ill

"ohhhh noooo i was born in the wrong body!"

lmao, yeah, it's your body that's the problem here

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

fascism is a dangerous infectious disease of the mind and should be aggressively stamped out.

hmm sounds like proto-fascism. gonna have to stamp you out, sorry

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
why would google fire her? who gives a poo poo what she thinks? do you think companies should ideologically vet their employees? how many of you would make that cut? when did you stop beating your wife?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

You know part of why I miss the old GBS is this thread. Yeah, there was a lot of annoying news discussions and yes, things got way way way too PC there.

But in the new rules this utter comedy goldmine that could have spawned all kinds of hilarious content has been hijacked from page 1 into a string of "Tranny tranny tranny" posts and it's loving stupid. I know Lowtax commented recently in the rules about the racism thing, but ultimately a lot of potential for wit has been turned into the ramblings of a kid on Xbox Live.

Seriously. There hasn't been this level of what-the-fuckery quotes in a long time. I can think of very people who have even come close. In fact previously these kinds of threads might have even gotten attention outside of SA, but if anyone came here to read this thread (say from the front page article) they're going to get a damned bad impression.

Anyway, just saying. Some forum rules are good. It forces people to be creative or at least put in some effort in their posts at the least.

xe whined, HILARIOUSLY

i offer an alternative theory: you're a fagel of enormous proportions, your hole creamed with the cheese of the jewlluminati.

bitchmade nigga

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Box of Trial posted:

you are an extremely funny and original poster

this, but without the lisp

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
twee as gently caress is mostly right, again

goons befuddled & angered by non-groupthink opinions, again

this is quite similar to what the Earl of Eunuchshire is saying re: ted kaczynski

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Justine Tunney has less than 2000 followers on twitter, and i'm sure a large fraction of those are people who follow her to tear down her Bad Opinions

If you really want to get her and people like her mad just tell them the truth: that in the long run her opinions don't matter, aren't worthwhile, and will be forgotten almost immediately after she tweets them. She's going to die alone and unloved with very little real influence on the world (and certainly much less than she thinks she has). Then unfollow / block her and never talk about her again.

A Brief History of the Something Awful Forums

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the political opinions held by the most prolific goons are laughable in isolation, but then you find out the goons in question are also unemployed meth-addicted bipolar trannies who aspire to play video games for a living, and it becomes a race between hilarity and pity.

doctrinaire anime marxist autists resolutely advancing the cause of people's revolution! the enemies of the future will be SMASHED by the science and correctness of our glorious postings! the vanguard of the revolution is the waifu pillow brigade! the righteousness of red goku will not be denied!

the internet makes you stupid

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

concerned mom posted:

No mods no masters

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
transsexuals are mentally ill

this is not a moral failing, but it can be very funny

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Box of Trial posted:

yeah I'm sure this conclusion was made after rigorous study and not some bigoted poo poo you pulled out of your rear end

show me the study that says their brains more closely match the sex opposite of their biological one, and i'll be convinced

or, ya know, just continue being a doughy bitch

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Twee as gently caress posted:

well it's about to get gassed so i dont think it matters tbh

5'd as a protest against speech suppression

im making a difference

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the science links

they don't provide exactly what i was asking for, but i hadn't seen them before so i now know more about the subject than i did

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

You are Justine Tunney, aren't you.

Kyrie eleison is my #2 suspect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://valleywag.gawker.com/why-does-google-employ-a-pro-slavery-lunatic-1612868507/+laceydonohue

which poster is sam biddle, i wonder

• Locked thread