Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You might be able to convince me that the bottom 1/3rd should be slaves to the top 1/3rd, as long as our parameter is human compassion and not income.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Parallax Scroll posted:

how do they make money? sponsored tweets or

sponsorship from PR firms

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

butplug accident posted:

she is trans in the same way carl panzram was gay

Panzram's letters mention consensual gay sex, it wasn't 100% rape. He had sex with women occasionally too (but never claimed to have raped one).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I think in a feudal monarchy I would be like the person who puts the leeches on people for their health

I will be a princess, who is not like other princesses, she doesn't like embroidery she likes swords!! Oh man I should write a book

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Republican Vampire posted:

These people are all "If only it weren't for those pesky black people, I would be King of Narnia!" It's even sadder than libertarianism because at least captains of industry actually exist.

Someone like this once told me that they would keep me in their royal court despite my common birth. I think it was supposed to be a compliment but it came off as really rapey.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
im pretty sure i can cure my pancreatic cancer with meditation and sheer intellect

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Droid posted:

looks like we got a regular steve jobs over here

the shape of your quote box is copyright, fucker

see you in court :nixon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Box of Trial posted:

i know a mechanical engineer who is highly regarded professionally yet thinks america needs to abolish the income tax and replace the lost revenue with import tariffs

economics obviously isn't rigorous enough to be correct
therefore, my baseless speculation and jerking off has an equal or greater probability of being correct than economics
therefore we should try my arm-waving and fascist masturbatory fantasies

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Dark enlightenment sounds like some lovely metal band or something

it's my favorite nightwish album

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Did you loving say "thee" you loving moron?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm going to get you enslaved to a loving editor.

• Locked thread