Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hahaha it makes perfect sense all this dark enlightment poo poo and boners for monarchism is just the logical evolution of objectivism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

whos dat

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

pls keep mocking this dark enlightment poo poo its like the dumbest ideology ive ever heard of. poo poo like objectivism makes more sense than this crap

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i love idiot nerds who think the world is ruled by intelligence and not social skills and charisma. its like the nerd fantasy of being jocks' bosses taken to the next

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i think shes kinda cute

shame about everything else

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

pro click

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

part of me feels like this is the most comprehensively owned i have ever been in my life

but thats mostly because i only see twee posting angrily about things

both the assertion that twee is a good poster AND that hes better than you are really offensive imo

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mandatory masturbation sounds like the only cool part of being a mtf trans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Agag posted:

Her life will be nothing but offices and computer chairs until she dies. The Dork Enlightenment is a subset of contemporary libertarianism, which is itself an entirely white middle class phenomenon. But what I dream about is these people actually trying to implement their "neo-reactionary" agenda. It would never happen, they will never do anything but blog, but if they tried I would weep for joy as Tea Party rednecks, black bloc anarchists, Koch plutocrats, and lefty trade unionists joined hands to crush these nerds into paste.

srsly anyone who takes these retards seriously should train in weapons use and military tactics, cuz if a new aristocatic class is established its gonna be the good old way: by being really good at killing fuckers

• Locked thread