Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

justine tunney is some kind of android or replicant or something controlled by FYAD. that would make way more sense than an actual human being saying these things

I would assume her to be a troll, but it's been going on for years. Either she really means it or she is the Andy Kaufman of transsexual fascist provocateurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

THAT AINT GROW BACK posted:

She's like Carlos Latuff in that the type of people she enthusiastically supports are the exact same people who would have her killed or imprisoned for being queer.

It's fun watching her interact with the NRx clowns on Twitter. Half of them engage with her and her ideas and the other half despise them for interacting with her, partly because she's queer and partly because she's even crazier than they are and makes them look bad by association.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
But I bet he didn't want to enslave the poors, though. Still one up.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I await the day when the Lords of the Valley create through inbreeding and genetic engineering the modern-day equivalent of the "Hapsburg jaw." Then you'll know by sight if someone is Innovative and Disruptive.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mikeo posted:

So this happened, whatever that means.

She has sublimed... the Prime Upload! The Singularity starts... now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ashgromnies posted:

i think Justine Tunney might just be trolling? idk. she is good friends with weev, as every piece of poo poo is.

The line between trolling and actual belief is blurry with some of these people. Isn't post-jail Weev an out 'n' proud naaaazi now, complete with swastika tattoo and everything, who moved to Lebanon to escape the evil jew-controlled USA? Or is that just more trolling...

• Locked thread