Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would be slave to a loving dom but only if our relationship was based on them being a true sadist rather than some fat redhead trying to be interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saurus posted:

funny story the birthrate is dropping rapidly in a lot of developing countries and the wall street journal's article on it focused on how worrying this was that the poors aren't breeding more cheap labour for corporations to exploit like they should be

that one's on industrialization don't need 500 children to help you out on the farm while only 4 or 5 survive childbirth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Box of Trial posted:

mocking this idiot's ideas is taking the low hanging fruit, but making it about their gender is taking the rotting maggot filled fruit that a dog poo poo on

don't stop i'm about to cum

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wow a shut in tech nerd with no understanding of the consequences of doing bad poo poo irl i'm shocked

• Locked thread