Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Manifest posted:

AND WHY NOT?

With unemployment so high, we could kickstart a whole new slave economy, where the poors are well-fed, and only beaten sometimes.

There's a bunch more of this on her twitter feed, but rather than give her traffic I propose that we debate the merits of slavery here:

Pros: It's almost like getting tenure

Cons: Sometimes your owner rapes you

what a silly, stupid person, hopefully they'll make proper sense of things eventually :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0F6FyCQDE&feature=youtu.be&t=25s

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

i wish

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

whats a leftist

not her

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

unlimited shrimp posted:

why is this idiot g oing back & forth with me on twitter is she doing it to any of you ffs

post the tweets

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Democracy=bad
liberal capitalism=bad

what does she want??? stalinism?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

hemophilia posted:

I haven't met a more obvious fascist in my life.

oh right that fits right in with the whole giving up the "movement she started" for some job at google thing

e: Isn't this the same person who praises the National Front in France just (or partly, I forgot) because their leader is a woman?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

:laffo:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

I am not a book posted:

Who the gently caress is Sabokitty?

The cat Canada has for an av is the IWW black cat. Originally a symbol of all direct action (including sabotage), other groups have used it as a symbol for sabotage as well, so some refer to it as sabocat or sabo-tabby.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

christ almighty

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

that's a lot of :words: to say that you're a dipshit who endorses monarchism

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Lemme tell you about them there leftists :bahgawd:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Fandyien posted:

i think she should be beheaded by a crowd of jeering gap-toothed filthy 18th century peasants

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Fandyien posted:

imo it comes from too many role-playing games and not enough swift kicks in the dick

Tunney was smarter about this than we thought

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

unlimited shrimp posted:

google is cool but i think ill put my money on the the military in the coming revolution.

so will google :twisted:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Pick posted:

im pretty sure i can cure my pancreatic cancer with meditation and sheer intellect

looks like we got a regular steve jobs over here

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

are the dark enlightenment folk the people who sincerely think the Imperium of Man of 40k is a society to be emulated?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

messa owe big life debt to missa page, he save Tunn-Tunn's life!

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

InterceptorV8 posted:

I wonder what kind of drug cocktail one has to be on to come up with this poo poo.

given the kind of people who come up with this poo poo, I am assuming there is a lot of adderall abuse at the very least

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

please rename me to capitalist accumulation

I was thinking Transhumanist Monarchist, Matriarchal Reich, or Thousand Year Liberal Reich would be your choices

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Justine Tunney is bad at speaking figuratively. "If you threw me under a passing large vehicle, such as a bus, in a sudden attempt to screw me over, I would blow it up, killing the innocent and probably oblivious driver and passengers."

Also the intent of her statement comes across as pretty juvenile.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Does Google know how crazy and useless this guy is?

Google probably is half the reason for this newfound self-importance.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

nope, most people still don't google poo poo

What I meant was Tunney getting hired by Google and any "praise" hefted on her by her employers afterwards is likely the cause of her self-importance, or at least this particular strain of it.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

nomadologique posted:

You do know this is how hitler started right?

ein reich, ein apps

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Manifest posted:

so did she drop out of high school before taking basic science or what

It was part of some larger, nonsense discussion, however that particular post may have actually been sarcastic but honestly once your conversation goes into alternate dimensions where pi=3.2 territory i think it doesnt matter

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

"Welcome to the REAL world, sheeple!" ~ a sheltered computer janitor

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Fandyien posted:

martin luther king was an adulterous atheistic communist

:megadeath:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

did anybody post her interview with the emoprog army podcast yet

The faux-old-timey english bullshit really grinds my gears

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

hovis rock i love your work here but i would like to continue to make fun of loony-tunney

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

its like american psycho only they're also nerds

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Majorian posted:

Oh my God, she's like a Tea Partier, except she knows how to use a computer.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

For anyone naive enough to believe passing PR about locations in the US, please understand that this "tech yuppie culture" is not something a bay area resident, even one who works in the tech sector, necessarily comes into contact on a regular basis. it is a few nouveau riche folks projecting a hologram of what they want people to think the bay is so they will move there

that's what makes it so lovely/hilarious

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

someone asked her about trying to form a "techie union" and this was their response

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Xaris posted:

yea shes just in it for the long haul, there's no way this is real. i could believe maybe the first post but this is just too specially crafted to ruffle feathers

I dunno

at this point two possibilities exist, Tunney is an insane idiot, or a brilliant satirist. I am usually optimistic about a lot of things but I am going to go with the former in this case.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

BeanBandit posted:

i'm not going to read any of this horseshit, but i'm just curious if this thread has turned into "gently caress everyone who works with computers" yet? tia, peace

More "gently caress silicon valley" than that

im pretty sure yospos or whoever would be having a good laugh at this person too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

McDowell posted:

Singularity transhumanism is really dumb, its like they haven't considered the issue of early adoption.

If the FDA ever approved invasive brain implants for recreational use (lol), who would want to get stuck with the buggy first version?

Of course Ancaps have already addressed the FDA issue.

Imagine someone hacking the early "singularity", forcing hundreds to witness spam advertisements for exotic sex aids, forever.

• Locked thread