Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blazing Ownager posted:

ED: Seriously why hasn't google fired her yet? Is it a contract thing? She is making them look like assholes.

Affirmative Action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

The Arabs meanwhile have multiple revolutions and poo poo.

That didn't pan out so well.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Effectronica posted:

welcome from 1969, lmao

Homosexuals don't usually require 30 thousand dollars worth of surgery cutting off perfectly healthy body parts and have to go into the gray area of medical treatment because reputable medical professionals turn them down because there is no good reason for them to waste months of time altering and adjusting during aftercare. Especially since there are far more serious cases that require their attention like accident victims who need actual body reconstruction just to get back their basic functions.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Majorian posted:

Most trans people don't do this.:ssh:

Yeah well when you tie your lower intestine to your altered genitals and poop fossils start to come out, that's where I draw the line.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Box of Trial posted:

why would anyone give a poo poo where you draw the line?

Yeah you're right I'm just going to laugh at a human trainwreck no matter what nationality, creed, or gender they are.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They say I take after my mother because I'm always right and I'm always in control.

Does this make me trans>

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So if I don't display the usual male traits like watching sports, drinking alcohol(only cheap beer not wine or microbrews), wearing sports jerseys, making catcalls, and finding whatever woman I see and loving the living daylights out of her and then being high fived by my bro-frends, does that mean my mind is a lady mind?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

gently caress the ROW posted:

The new rumor is that effectronica eats french fries with mayo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Prodigal T-REX posted:

even death must bow to agri-Culture, as he can not cease his reaping

I kneel to no man or sperg

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yes and much like the captain of the Titanic and Hindenberg they had the decency to go down with the vessel.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also she forgot that her own movement wasn't supposed to be right or left, but she just identified it as far-left.

Which means Fox news was right about OWS.

Thanks for proving Fox news right on something.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
All this person is proving is that white privilege exists and it's only purpose is to try and shame white people into being submissive to other white people.

Because nobody in their right minds gives a gently caress about what this creature is talking about.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I heard he had a higher inbreeding coefficient(?) than someone who was a product of a brother sister or parent child...union, because his family had a habit of nieces marrying uncles or something over many generations anyways pretty hosed up really turned me off to monarchy destroyed my Prince Charming fantasies but confirm/deny?

Deny, barbarian Kings did not practice inbreeding.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Jealous of your new av btw

I don't even know what it is.

Also this Google lady looks way too old to be in her early 30's.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Majorian posted:

You can admit that you want to take it in the pooper; this is a safe place.

no it isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Referring to her as a dude sends her off the deep edge.

She didn't get the memo that dudette went out with the old ninja Turtles and dude is word that knows no gender.

So saying dude chill infact makes him not chill.

• Locked thread