Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

I think she's probably sufficiently mentally ill to actually believe her story about Machiavellian power struggles in the OWS leadership at this point. In reality I suspect she was just the sperg running the website.

Not that being behind the flash-in-the-pan failure that was OWS is something to brag about.

she is a top twitter tranny so she is mentally ill and also trolling the world for attention as trannies do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

anchoress posted:

the phrase "top twitter tranny" is my greatest contribution to the forums

change your name it is the best catchiest name there ever was and will be outside of dad gay, so what

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

I don't find her behavior any different from the other Dork Enlightenment clowns, most of whom aren't transsexuals.

Also she has like 2000 followers. She's an also-ran twitter tranny. SA only knows about her because SA finds the saddest obscure poo poo on the Internet to laugh at, and she's definitely that.

i had an epiphany about all of this but I lost the words to describe it. Something about a cloud of desperation futility and sadness somehow related to the world today and how we are living in roaring 20s redux and there is an impending economic crash on the horizon and that this will somehow end up with her getting shived in a bread line

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

babypolis posted:

srsly anyone who takes these retards seriously should train in weapons use and military tactics, cuz if a new aristocatic class is established its gonna be the good old way: by being really good at killing fuckers

already working on it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ashgromnies posted:

according to a mutual friend of ours and his posts on facebook/his blog post, yes. he has been asking around for help finding work in lebanon, and in wrote an article for "dailystormer", a stormfront affiliated editorial site where his closing salvo was a vague threat against the people/systems of the USA

can we really take a man who runs a forum seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

instead of killing hitler or getting a man on the moon, all we created was a bunch of gay startups.

i want to create an island in international waters

#Seasteading #Sovereignty #JohGaltlives

• Locked thread