Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Cat Terrist posted:

If you call love letters "Getting bent over and rear end hosed while reciting Atlas Shrugged"

I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

pentyne posted:

Wait, I've been following this off and on, so I'm not clear.

Tunney was born biologically male, and is transitioning/becoming female so the proper pronoun is "she/her". So, is she pre-op or post-op? And does Google's health insurance pay for that?, because if it does its the most progressive sex change policy I've heard of outside of Iran.

Btw Iran hates gays but if you go to the govt and say "Hey I want to switch genders" they bankroll the entire process and give you the best treatments available. It's weird like that.

This is where you should question authority and think for yourself.

How many people your age have banged a tranny? What about TWO trannies?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Fandyien posted:

lmao her most recent tweet claims she was trying to implement bakunin's theories with OWS. bakunin would poo poo in her mouth

It's true. Bakunin posts here and said the exact same thing in FYAD's OWS Scatasy thread back in 2010.

• Locked thread