Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
hosed up imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

poo poo Farm posted:

bring back diego lopez imo

No he's literally the only good player Milan had last season!!!!!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Casillas's parents are mad, real mad

quote:

Casillas's parents spoke their mind during an interview with Spanish newspaper, El Mundo, and blamed Florentino Pérez for the player's exit. They also revealed that their son has not enjoyed himself in the slightest at Real Madrid over the past few years.

"Lorenzo Sanz and Calderón treated Casillas right, but not Florentino. This president has never liked him because he's short. You wouldn't believe the things that Iker has had to put up with; psychologically, he's been put under a lot of pressure; he's been treated differently to the other players. He's taken some very rough treatment over the last five years and it has all been very unfair", they argued.

"Florentino Pérez has made Iker have a really hard time. He is largely to blame for Iker's leaving Real Madrid", fumed Casillas's mother, María del Carmen Fernández.

The keeper's parents went on an all-out attack on the 'Los Blancos' president: "Of course, my son has had other offers. But Florentino didn't want him to go to a top club and suffer the same consequences he did with Morata. He doesn't want Casillas to triumph".

Regarding his new club, Iker's parents are convinced that it is not a good move for the shot-stopper. "Porto is a second division team and my son deserves a greater one than that, such as Barcelona. A world champion can't end up at Porto. He could have gone wherever he wanted and I wouldn't have minded if it were Barcelona because they are perfect gentlemen", assured the mother.

"I just want my son to be advised correctly so that he doesn't end up cleaning toilets like Andreas Brehme or broke like Vítor Baía", said the father during the El Mundo interview.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's unfair to call Vitor Baia broke since the Portuguese state bailed his rear end out no questions asked because we're cool like that

quote:

Porto is a second division team and my son deserves a greater one than that

this is 100% true though, should've gone to Benfica since we're in need of a reserve goalkeeper.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
casillas' parents havent talked to him in two years

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Casillas' patents call him Casillas?

And has everyone forgotten that he was poo poo and a mole?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Casillas' patents call him Casillas?

And has everyone forgotten that he was poo poo and a mole?

He has been in the first team squad for 16 years

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I can't believe this is happening. I wish all the worst things on Perez and I hope they happen.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hegay posted:

He has been in the first team squad for 16 years

And now he's a turd!!!!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Should've just retired.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
He'll be great in the MLS in a few years.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
mourinho knew

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

It's sad that this will one day happen to Ronald

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

Should've just retired.

He'd never pass up the chance to cause some drama.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Drogadon posted:

It won't, he'll come back to Sporting when he's 50 like a grizzled hero and win us the title and while the fans celebrate he'll smile and blow up in a mess of fireworks and everyone will watch in awe while being sprinkled by his alpha dust and they'll go home knowing they just witnessed something magical.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Mean Bean Machine posted:

It won't, he'll come back to Sporting when he's 50 like a grizzled hero and win us the title and while the fans celebrate he'll smile and blow up in a mess of fireworks and everyone will watch in awe while being sprinkled by his alpha dust and they'll go home knowing they just witnessed something magical.

ronald finally celebrated :unsmith:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Drogadon posted:

Going to PSG next year to avoid this.

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

Well-loved legends leaving their clubs with the adoration of their fans.

quote:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

That's loving disgusting. Perez is a piece of poo poo.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ape Gone Insane posted:

Could add Raul to this

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

This makes more sense because while Ronald no doubt loves the mighty Whites, it is not his Boyhood-Club

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Ape Gone Insane posted:

Got any pics of Abidal getting thrown out of Barca because he's black and had cancer?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Got any pics of Abidal getting thrown out of Barca because he's black and had cancer?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Typical classless barcelona trolls. gently caress off.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

I do

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Another public confirmation that that barca fans are upstanding gentlemen amd Madrid fans are superficial trend chasers.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Platini looks terrified lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
really sad how they treated Casillas at the end

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Skip My Posts posted:

They even waited until the whole team was on their way to Australia to kick him out, really classy stuff.

Meanwhile in Barcelona

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

And the club's CM immediately unfollowed him from twitter

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

El Hefe posted:

They even waited until the whole team was on their way to Australia to kick him out, really classy stuff.

Meanwhile in Barcelona

Of course they don't want him spilling the secrets about all the doping

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Exactly what I'd expect from a team that bent over their heritage for infidel oil money. I can't believe the depths of filth Perez is taking this club down to.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Just checking, it's okay to think Casillas is a past-it fraud and Real Madrid handled this real bad, right?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Skip My Posts posted:

it's scummy stuff OP not something i'd expect from the Whites

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Just checking, it's okay to think Casillas is a past-it fraud and Real Madrid handled this real bad, right?

Hell, it is.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

mackintosh posted:

Exactly what I'd expect from a team that bent over their heritage for infidel oil money. I can't believe the depths of filth Perez is taking this club down to.

Agreed, friend. Too bad the shithead fans from African countries don't give a poo poo.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I never liked Casillas but he deserved much better than this poo poo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

This is just sad.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/13/real-madrid-iker-casillas-repair-damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I think lost in all of this about Saint Iker is that he was scored upon by one Jozy Altidore.

• Locked thread