Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

I watched the conference, it was cringeworthy. Perez is a literal sack of poo poo and should be ran out of Real like the swine that he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

I watched the conference, it was cringeworthy. Perez is a literal sack of poo poo and should be ran out of Real like the swine that he is.

Same, it was really strange

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Replace Perez with Franco and these are direct quotes from the Spanish military about seventy years ago.

Madrid true to form.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
not the first time I watch this happen in La Liga tbh, I still remember poor Luis Figo and the massive abuse he got from Barca supporters, even tho he was their best player and had given his all for the club, when he begrudgingly left just to try a new club and a new experience. Disgusting stuff really. The Spanish are disloyal, that's why they lost their war against the Portuguese and now need to overpay our players to replace their own crappier ones

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Figo is a gay bitch like all Portuguese

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Deco is cool though

But he was Brazilian so he doesn't count

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

El Hefe posted:

I didn't know you were Portuguese!!!

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
actually el hefe is a valued member of the community

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

poo poo Farm posted:

actually el hefe is a valued member of the community

he's extremely well respected in South America

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

youre a troll

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Portuguese and Spanish people are literally the same. They speak the same language and they just pretend to be different and the media goes along with it. Pure nonsense.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Lol, that will do Marca
http://www.marca.com/2015/07/13/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1436806140.html

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Rossell, Bartomeu, Laporta, they are all the same, I don't give a poo poo who wins the elections because Barca are going to keep making retarded decisions no matter who's in charge.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

AND THEY KEEP WINNING TROPHIES BITCHES

also, i've been to portugal numerous times. The people there are awesome and everything is cheap. I drank lots of beers and watched people play futsal. I bet once the players leave, and go to spain, and especially to a cesspool like madrid, they immediately turn into cunts. I bet all the dirty construction companies there just dump everything into the water. That's probably what causes the change

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

Portuguese and Spanish people are literally the same. They speak the same language and they just pretend to be different and the media goes along with it. Pure nonsense.

americans and canadians

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Mean Bean Machine posted:

americans and canadians

I can confirm this.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Florentino in full spin mode:

""Iker is leaving us because that is his wish. Nobody at Real Madrid has asked him to leave the club. He received an offer and asked us to take a look at it. Casillas has earned it that the club makes an effort and listens to the proposal. I understand Iker wanting to make a fresh start. I would have liked for him to finish his career at Real Madrid, but I understand his reasons"

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/07/13/en/football/real_madrid/1436789066.html

"I’ve spoken with Iker and understand that he wanted to leave as he was really pissed off. What's more, we’ve also gotten rid of the people who were hassling him."

Who are these people? I mean, come on!

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/liga-bbva/florentino-perez-iker-casillas-was-really-pissed-off-here-4357418

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
they are so full of poo poo and have no shame lmao

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
hell i think they were right to force him out after he caused them to lose the best manager in the world

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Just fyi, Juan Carlos Valeron will be playing in La Liga this season and that makes me really happy.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

MrBling posted:

Just fyi, Juan Carlos Valeron will be playing in La Liga this season and that makes me really happy.

Can't believe he hasn't retired yet

Speaking of 00's La Liga greats, Aimar announced his retirement today
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/16/pablo-aimar-next-diego-maradona-argentina-retired-age-35-valencia

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

surrender posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/16/pablo-aimar-next-diego-maradona-argentina-retired-age-35-valencia

About 80% of that article has nothing at all to do with Aimar.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

surrender posted:

Pablo Aimar was one of the most amazing and magical players that i've ever seen with a Benfica shirt. It was a real shame that his injuries prevented him from being what he deserved to be.

He had technique like few in the game, he will be missed.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Bartomeu won the elections

It'll be really funny if he gets sent to jail now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its funny he was instrumental in the transfer ban but he was also president when Barca won a treble so whatever happens it will probably be entertaining

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Depor had signed this guy Julio Rey and it was a done deal even on their website and all but then they found this tweet he made 3 years ago

and they sent him back lol

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lol that's ridiculous

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Spanish football owns

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

El Hefe posted:

Depor had signed this guy Julio Rey and it was a done deal even on their website and all but then they found this tweet he made 3 years ago

and they sent him back lol

Ah, come to Milan.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I've seen on various boards that Dear Leader isn't getting along with Cristiano Ronaldo. Was that practice incident that bad?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

I've seen on various boards that Dear Leader isn't getting along with Cristiano Ronaldo. Was that practice incident that bad?

Benitez is a fat Spanish waiter while Ronald is the A #1 Premier Alpha?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ronaldo is a big gay twink and throws tantrums all the time because deep down he knows he'll never be regarded as number one as long as Messi is around.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Rafa is a loser and Ronaldo is a winner.

Right there you are going to have a clash. Neither will be with Real Madrid this time next year.

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

30, crippled legs from those failed stepovers, stuck with a fat gently caress of a manager who is going to lose you the ballon 2 years running, being outshone by a midget and will inevitably be replaced by a big welsh lass

i would tantrum too

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ape Gone Insane posted:

30, crippled legs from those failed stepovers, stuck with a fat gently caress of a manager who is going to lose you the ballon 2 years running, being outshone by a midget and will inevitably be replaced by a big welsh lass

i would tantrum too

Your autism, it speaks to me.

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

thats touching, it's always good to meet one of your own, feel free to pm your experiences

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Ape Gone Insane posted:

i would tantrum too

Gonna suck when he signs for one of your teams then m8

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Apparently FCB were fined sixty thousand, and fourteen individuals were fined seventy thousand for whistling during the anthem at the king's cup.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
they were also fined 50k or something for the catalan flags during the CL final

UEFA/LFP are a disgrace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sexy sexy Nolito is coming back to Barcelona which is cool and good. He was great for Benfica but didn't have much space, quality player.

Reminder that if football players don't make it to the big leagues they're really hosed because they literally have no education other than "kick ball hard"

Mans fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jul 29, 2015

• Locked thread