Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Messi's repeated vomiting on the pitch is just a manifestation of his guilt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Messi was too busy asking for his 19th contract renewal to care about things like 'taxes'.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Looks like Real Madrid suck and are a bad, no-good team this season.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Well there aren't any 9s in the team right now so someone has to play there, I guess.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
The day after it was announced that Diego Lopez is being pushed out, Marca quite literally posted an article where a 'face analyst' said Iker Casillas had a particularly honest face.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I love how Real Madrid does two really good deals and then spends 80 million or whatever on James.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/resto-del-mundo/javier-aguirre-aclara-japon-que-apellido-pronuncia-aguile-3443260

Known La Liga manager Javier Aguirre explains to Japanese press that his surname isn't pronounced AGUILE. lol.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Deulofeo was loaned out again.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
If Barcelona think Deulofeu needs to play in a certain way, they should teach him. That's what a manager is for. Sending him to another team does nothing, he's going to play how that other team's manager wants him to play.

Anyway this is just funny because Sport and Mundo Deportivo were jizzing themselves over Deulofeu being back and saying that was a Luis Enrique request and La Masia and blah blah blah

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I don't think Luis Enrique is a bad coach, but it's obvious that the rationale for hiring him is that he has some things in common with Pep and Pep was good so why wouldn't he be good.

You might as well hire someone who shares Pep's birthday.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I hate Florentino Perez's fat loving face.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
They wanted to sell him or renegotiate his salary but didn't think the offers were good enough and he didn't want to renegotiate his salary so now they are basically saying 'tough poo poo, you're not going to play, then'.

Seems shortsighted.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Alonso and Di Maria gone, Khedira injured....

It's time for a rescue

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Shouldn't have sold Di Maria and Alonso and Casemiro in order to replace them with nothing. Ancelotti doesn't rate Illaramendi so what was his plan?

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Modus Trollens posted:

its not that he doesn't rate him

Illaramendi is bad

Right, but if you don't like the player, why say 'it's ok if Alonso is gone, we have cover with Illaramendi'? Just get rid of him.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I read that 21 of the last 27 shots at goal against RM have been goals.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Benzema has 2 goals in the last 18 games.

I'm pretty sure Jozy could score more than that if he had service at Real Madrid.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Has been absolute poo poo this year.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

mackintosh posted:

lmao Illarra coming on

Looks like Real Madrid have controlled the game handily and scored two goals since Illara came on.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
drat, no one in Real Madrid has played badly today. Not even Benz.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
WE'RE BACK, BABY

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I think the team is starting to gel, they're less confused about what to do and the midfielders are defending better.

Casillas is a loving shambles though, it's depressing.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

mackintosh posted:

Looks like Carlo is dropping Casillas, if Marca is to be believed. I guess he's going to leave in winter. Can't imagine him staying after this.

Nah, he'll leave in the summer.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAs2J4NX9CE

Friend to all children.

Pedro De Heredia fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Sep 27, 2014

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Serious question, why isn't Barcelona playing Pique?

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I guess Messi's saving himself for the Copa America now.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
It's already November. Has Vermaelen even trained with the first team?

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Vermaelen will supposedly be out for five more months.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
16th consecutive victory for the boys in white.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Unless Madrid win the league with a few fixtures remaining, this is literally the only game left in the season in which Pacheco could plausibly play.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
James and Isco are an awesome, sexy pair.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Looks like Barcelona can't sign anyone until 2016.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Xavi gave some interview where he said that when a player misses training because of 'gastroenteritis', it's usually a lie, and then a few days later Messi decides to miss training and says it's gastroenteritis, lol amazing.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Oh for gently caress's sake, Torres scores within a minute.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Ronaldo is over. He is done. Done!

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
The fun part was when Florentino said, in the press conference, 'why didn't Marca just call me or something?'

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I really can't believe how horrible Ronaldo's been since the end of the year.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Luckily now I can just blame the injuries for the lack of titles and stop caring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
I think Hernandez will play instead of Jese.

• Locked thread