Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Hey Dio, can we pause when we get to the stage that let's you redo your coaching points? It seems my new OC's skills were automatically chosen and they suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, unless it was coaching changes, in which case I accidentally skipped it. Let me know

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I think it's the stage right before preseason. It tells you after you advance so just be on the lookout. Thanks!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

e: R2A

Once again any dude that wants to transfer is a waste of time to try and convince otherwise. 3 more gone.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 16, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I can rejoin again if you need me.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We don't NEED you but we really WANT you to rejoin. Your teams give me fits, AF

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
What teams are still open?

BTW I never run the same offense in any dynasty.. I'm always building playbooks.. I think I have a problem.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

OTOH, Bama and TAMU are both still open, as well as both Mississippi teams and Kentucky

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Vandy is also open.

edit - And we need you AF!

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 16, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Nobody is playing in the West :stare:. I can take Alabama again.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Going to advance this guys, so join up

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I was planning to advance this, but I don't think AF has joined up yet. Do you need me to send you an invite? I'm going to hold here til you can join up (unless you say otherwise) because Alabama has 3 FR trying to transfer for various reasons

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

I was planning to advance this, but I don't think AF has joined up yet. Do you need me to send you an invite? I'm going to hold here til you can join up (unless you say otherwise) because Alabama has 3 FR trying to transfer for various reasons

Been pretty sick, so haven't had a chance to join up.

Is there a way to see the rosters of the open teams? I'm going to be hating life if I get a slow QB.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can take some snapshots of teams from the web if you'd like, but TAMU has K. Allen going into his Sophomore season and he's got 76 SPD with 80 ACC and 85 THP / 88 THA. He's rated 81 OVR and is sure to improve a bit in the offseason. His back-up is going into his junior year and is 78 OVR right now with 84 SPD/ACC. Auburn also has some speed QBs as well, but Marshall is graduating, so you're going to have similar or lower rated QBs than TAMU. Ole Miss is the same story and with Mississippi you get one more year of Dak Prescott.

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 18, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

Been pretty sick, so haven't had a chance to join up.

Is there a way to see the rosters of the open teams? I'm going to be hating life if I get a slow QB.

Go with TAMU. Use K Allen and redshirt Hill. Then during Hill's final season redshirt Allen. You'll be set for at least 3 seasons.

E: It'll all make sense once you see it.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

Shoot me an invite. Can I join from the web? I've been working crazy hours so I haven't been home much, but if I cannot join from the web I can when I get home tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Aggies it is. 76 is a bit slower than i like but i can live with that for a season. Ill join later tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
dio ill need an invite, says that I am banned.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Weird. I'll send out invites this afternoon when I get home from work

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Invites are out. I'm advancing this tomorrow evening

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Could I get Auburn back? I had them to start, then got them taken away.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
drat, we go from having 6 teams in the East and 2 in the West to having 4 teams in the East and 5 in the West. Works out perfectly. Except that now I'll have to play 5 users in the season with Florida as LSU's cross-division rival. Yay!

Though actually, all 5 teams in the West may have their cross-division rival as a user team. LSU/Florida, Bama/Tenn, Auburn/Georgia, Arky/Mizzou, and A&M/USCe - did I get those right?

edit - Oh wait, Mizzou would be switching to Auburn, so Arky would be the only SEC West team without a user rival.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Nov 19, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Of course, need an invite?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'd like to advance this in the next few hours. Since we've already passed the coaching changes stage, what is the easiest way for Wreckus to change teams? Boot then reinvite?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Im accepting my invite when i get home.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I'd like to advance this in the next few hours. Since we've already passed the coaching changes stage, what is the easiest way for Wreckus to change teams? Boot then reinvite?

I believe that is the only way.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious posted:

Im accepting my invite when i get home.

What time do you think that will be?

Wreckus, I'll boot you and then reinvite you

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

What time do you think that will be?

Wreckus, I'll boot you and then reinvite you

Not sure probably later. Ill accept whatever gets simmed until i get on tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We've advanced to transfer requests. Florida and Georgia dominated the draft with each team sending 6 players to the NFL Draft, but neither producing a first rounder. IIRC UT and LSU had the only SEC players drafted in the first round.

We'll hang here for 24 hours. Invites are out to Dubious, AF and Wreckus, but so far only AF has joined up. New thread will probably come today or tomorrow.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You can skip this phase. We never actually do this in any of the other leagues.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Okay, I'll advance past this when I get home

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
LSU sent these guys to the draft:

L. Collins LT - 1st
J. Rasco LE - 2nd
K. Hilliard RB - 7th

Going to miss Rasco.

Pretty sure I had convinced 3 juniors that were going to the draft to stick around for another year. In real life I know all of them would have left, leaving me with an even younger team next season.

Got a freshman 75 OVR LOLB transferring over from UCLA. I actually like getting to see that. When we advance past this stage in other dynasties, is there still a way to see who came to your team from where? I know (or I think at least) you can't from the web interface.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I am aware that AJ Johnson went in the 1st round. He was a beast.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Ill accept my invite tonight.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Advancing this in a few hours

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
LSU r2a past position changes

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Whoa, had no idea we were at position changes. Give me a moment to change the rosters over.

Bama r2a

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Nov 22, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

USCe r2a

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Is there some place to go to see which recruits you grabbed from the off-season recruiting? Are they the guys with the green circle still showing when you view them, rather than the blue circle w/checkbox?

For some reason I thought it gave us the list of who went where in the email that goes out after that advance - or that it'd be in one of the news items on the web.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

the email that goes out after that advance

The what?

• Locked thread