Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Yeah...gonna get it in now so it can get advanced in the AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We have advanced.

UF vs Ark
Vandy vs Mizzou
UGA vs UT

TAMU vs ASU
Aub vs Ole Miss
LSU vs Miss St
USCe vs UK

Bama BYE

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Hey Wreckus, Vandy is one of the guys in GroupMe. When can you play?

He says he can play tonight after 9pm, any time tomorrow until 6pm, and Monday until 5pm (all Eastern times). If any of those times work, let me know and I'll relay the message. Otherwise, let me know when would work for you and I'll check with him.

edit - Oh, and I guess ZSB also has a game to schedule with a GroupMe player. What times are good for you for me to check on?

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Aug 23, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

He says he can play tonight after 9pm, any time tomorrow until 6pm, and Monday until 5pm (all Eastern times). If any of those times work, let me know and I'll relay the message. Otherwise, let me know when would work for you and I'll check with him.

edit - Oh, and I guess ZSB also has a game to schedule with a GroupMe player. What times are good for you for me to check on?

Late monday night or Tuesday evening will be possible for me. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm basically booked until the weekend is over.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
#1 LSU over #24 Miss St, 42-0. This team is playing really well for being a mid 80s OVR team.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Late monday night or Tuesday evening will be possible for me. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm basically booked until the weekend is over.
Happy early birthday!

UGA had already said in GroupMe that Monday or Tuesday would be good for him. Should try to lock down an actual time, either that or you should just MAN UP and join GroupMe to make it a lot easier to do this. :)

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

#1 LSU over #24 Miss St, 42-0. This team is playing really well for being a mid 80s OVR team.

Happy early birthday!

UGA had already said in GroupMe that Monday or Tuesday would be good for him. Should try to lock down an actual time, either that or you should just MAN UP and join GroupMe to make it a lot easier to do this. :)

Yeah I'll find my way into that room sometime this weekend haha.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Auburn loses their starting HB for the rest of the season and goes bombs away, hitting WR Coates on TDs of 89 and 78 yards blowing up Ole Miss 57-28.

Easily able to sit starters in the 4th and backup QB Johnson throws a nice TD underneath to his TE on a block and release.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

cletus42o posted:

I'm good Monday and Tuesday night.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Mizzou upsets #17 Vandy 45-21. Vandy had 3 turnovers in the first half, including one fumble recovery for a TD and one INT for an almost TD. Vandy scored on their first drive of the second half, but then threw another pick on the next drive pretty much ending all chances of a comeback.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

After some argument, we have lost TAMU, but we've advanced.

LSU vs UF
Ark vs USCe
UGA vs Mizzou

Bama vs UK
Vandy vs ND
Aub vs FCSe

UT BYE

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Argument in question

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

:stare:

I need to join that chat. So I don't care about what happened because what's done is done. Let's all just chill and play video games.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You're missing the part where he originally said that the dynasty sucks but accurate otherwise

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

You're missing the part where he originally said that the dynasty sucks but accurate otherwise

NooOOoo! Do not head down that path.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

AfterFather posted:

Argument in question

:stonklol:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Some serious dickery about there to be sure. Vols hung tight with Georgia through 3, but couldn't muster the tie in the 4th that lead to the inevitable second score to make it a 2 score game with time about expired. Just could not get a stop on 3rd or 4th down. Always gave up the 1st basically. Neither of us punted I don't think.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, your partner for this game is out of town til Sunday so please submit some dates times that work for you

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Mizzou, you've got a user game. Please let us know if you intend to play it today so we can arrange a time with your partner. Going to have to AP you if i don't hear from you soon

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I intend to play, I'm on now for the rest of the night and I'll be on tomorrow night.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Your best bet to get in touch with your opponent is xbl or through our groupme chat.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It looks like everyone wants to play you tonight. Your opponent, Georgia, suggested tonight as well

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Cool thanks for setting it up, I'm good anytime other than our game at 830

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Will play my cpu game tomorrow, but if i get simmed I like my odds against a 63 ovr opponent.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I was going to advance this, but I'll hold off til this evening for you so you can try to get some stat-padding in

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Tyler has been MIA since Tuesday night so we haven't played.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If we don't hear from him soon I'll be forced to AP him

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We are advancing now. Will update later w schedules but I know I play Mizzou so what's up again Texas A. Wreckus

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Yeesh, I won my sim but had to play the Aggies down two running backs, i lost my other senior in the sim for 3 weeks and had to start my freshman RB. Auburn gets the win 35-14, but A&M gets pressure on QB Marshall most of the game, holding him to 2-12 with a pick in the first half.

On the other hand, with the constant pressure Marshall collects 150 yards rushing, 67 of those were an option TD on the first Tigers possession. Freshman RB gets 2 TDs but doesnt find many holes all game and gets around 60 yards on 20 attempts.

Injuries are catching up to my run game quickly as the season goes on.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, I'm ready when you are.

E: Since when was a 1500pt lead for a recruit not enough to lockout the CPU? gently caress EA

John Brown fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 7, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

SC over Tennessee 38-21.

Bama, I'm coming for you :black101:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Still can't score in the 2nd half. Literally play even through 2 quarters then lie down in the 3rd and 4th, story of every game I've lost this season.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Bama, I'm coming for you :black101:
why you gotta forget about me. it could be me you're coming for.

:banjo:

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

We are advancing now. Will update later w schedules but I know I play Mizzou so what's up again Texas A. Wreckus

I can play tonight or tomorrow any time after 6 est

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Uhh...here are those matchups I never posted

UF vs Mizzou
UT vs USCe
UGA vs Vandy
Bama vs Ark

LSU vs Ole Miss
Aub vs TAMU

At this point, we're just waiting on 3/4 the user games to be played.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm not in the groupme chat. Do you know when Arky will be available?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

AfterFather posted:

I'm not in the groupme chat. Do you know when Arky will be available?
Arky says he'll be around tonight after 10:15pm Central (I saw you posted that time in the other thread).

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
After this game I'm dropping. I dont like playing with cheesers.

Pistol - Read Option
Audible - 5 Wides - Hot Route receiver to quick slant. Scramble outside. Throw to slant
Pistol Spread - Read Option
Rinse wash repeat.
Run Quarters Cover 2 Man all game

Shits not fun.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Sep 9, 2014

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'd destroy that poo poo haha. I really wish I hadn't played his team so I could've dismantled that bullshit.

Dio, I'm not happy AF left because he was a really good player who tends to overachieve. Not to mention you've warned the Arky guy about this.
What's the verdict?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
drat. Now I feel like a dick, we already lost one, now we have to do something about another, and hopefully we're not losing AF for good.

They even have this rule in one of the dynasties I'm in with him: "Calling a variety of plays, out of multiple formations, on both offense and defense is a must. Abusing the same set of plays/formations over and over will result in expulsion from the league."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm stuck in meetings all day or I would address this but I side with AF on this. If anyone wants to broach this in groupme do it

• Locked thread