Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
So can I still join, just not as Auburn I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

One hundred percent. Dynasty name is NerdcityUSA and pass is smokeweed

Yeah I accepted the invite, just noticed Auburn was gone. Read back thru the thread and saw it was relinquished. I'll join as Mizzou.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

Hey Wreckus, Vandy is one of the guys in GroupMe. When can you play?

He says he can play tonight after 9pm, any time tomorrow until 6pm, and Monday until 5pm (all Eastern times). If any of those times work, let me know and I'll relay the message. Otherwise, let me know when would work for you and I'll check with him.

edit - Oh, and I guess ZSB also has a game to schedule with a GroupMe player. What times are good for you for me to check on?

I'm good Monday and Tuesday night.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Mizzou upsets #17 Vandy 45-21. Vandy had 3 turnovers in the first half, including one fumble recovery for a TD and one INT for an almost TD. Vandy scored on their first drive of the second half, but then threw another pick on the next drive pretty much ending all chances of a comeback.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I intend to play, I'm on now for the rest of the night and I'll be on tomorrow night.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Cool thanks for setting it up, I'm good anytime other than our game at 830

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

We are advancing now. Will update later w schedules but I know I play Mizzou so what's up again Texas A. Wreckus

I can play tonight or tomorrow any time after 6 est

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Ill be on until 11 or 12 tonight, and ill be gone for the rest of the week if you wanna get it done.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I'll be back sunday, i dont know if people wanna wait that long.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

It will get simmed since it was not possible to play. we will advance tonight

I can play tonight if that makes a diff.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Sorry bout last night, Im good any time tonight.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

SCe over Mizzou 45-38. Not really sure what to say other than Wreckus kinda torched me a few times. Even on plays where I felt I was exactly where I needed to be there seemed to be holes in coverage. Impressively, you overcame a 14pt deficit in the span of like 3mins.

GG.

Yeah my heart was racing in the last few minutes when i had it in your red zone to go up by 10. As is commonplace i threw a typical Wreckus INT at the worst possible time for my game.

It was a fun one GG

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Ill see you on later tonight.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Could I get Auburn back? I had them to start, then got them taken away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Ill accept my invite tonight.

• Locked thread