Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
We're on Heisman? No wonder the CPU players were rocket boosting around the field and my QB was fumbling anytime someone breathed on him.

BTW I agree on the Rosters. Alabamas offense is better than its defense. I think the Offense is 90 Ovr and the defense is around 85. Plus it feels like my players are stuck in the mud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Alabama over Virginia Tech 55-0

Virginia Tech only had 118 Yards of Total Offense during the entire game. Most of that came on their last drive. Michael Brewer is an awful Quarterback who I thought was still at Texas Tech.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I've been meaning to ask you cletus. Will those guys freak out if I drop 100+ points on the CPU and have a guy with 500+ yards rushing?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Argument in question

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm not in the groupme chat. Do you know when Arky will be available?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
After this game I'm dropping. I dont like playing with cheesers.

Pistol - Read Option
Audible - 5 Wides - Hot Route receiver to quick slant. Scramble outside. Throw to slant
Pistol Spread - Read Option
Rinse wash repeat.
Run Quarters Cover 2 Man all game

Shits not fun.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Sep 9, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I probably wont come back. I've been way too busy lately with having to go out of town every couple of days. I wouldn't drop the guy but I will tell him to knock that poo poo off. I basically quit after the 1st quarter once I realized that he was calling the same plays over and over. After that I just ran what ever play the game suggested and let the CPU play just to get it over with and dropped out of a couple of dynasties once the game was over. I could have won if I could get my head into the game, but I couldn't because it would be no fun running the same plays over and over to win. I don't build these playbooks for nothing.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I can rejoin again if you need me.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
What teams are still open?

BTW I never run the same offense in any dynasty.. I'm always building playbooks.. I think I have a problem.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Nobody is playing in the West :stare:. I can take Alabama again.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

I was planning to advance this, but I don't think AF has joined up yet. Do you need me to send you an invite? I'm going to hold here til you can join up (unless you say otherwise) because Alabama has 3 FR trying to transfer for various reasons

Shoot me an invite. Can I join from the web? I've been working crazy hours so I haven't been home much, but if I cannot join from the web I can when I get home tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Whoa, had no idea we were at position changes. Give me a moment to change the rosters over.

Bama r2a

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Nov 22, 2014

• Locked thread